Thread: TRT at 28/29...

wizarddeath is offline Junior Member

TRT at 28/29...

Hey guys,

Ok so a little background on me and why I went to a Low T clinic....

I am 9 days from 29. I have been training seriously for 4 years now, and "going to the gym" for a little more than 5. In my prime, about a year ago, I got up to 186 at 13% BF. I felt proud, but could never break 190 no matter what. Fast forward year and a half, I am still at 186 and at 14%. Around the same strength, maybe a bit more. Little more definition than before though. So my gains weren't there nor keeping up with what I wanted. My diet is generally in check, I eat between 3k-4k a day, brown rice are most of the carb/calorie source with top sirloin and chicken breast or tuna.

Maybe TMI, but about 3 years ago I had actually got lucky and had 2 girlfriends, and was easily able to keep up with both girls... now a days, I am engaged with a child, and barely interested in sex at all(twice a month or so). Maybe I am overtraining and tired at the gym, but my routine is actually smaller than it was 2 years ago, and I am still taking longer to recover and taking naps during the week now.... I am still only 28, I am thinking what the hell...

I went today, and shame on me did not get my full blood panel but my test level was 220.... I have been taking Anotest(test booster for work out) for about a month now, but quick for the last 4 days. The Dr seemed really knowledgeable based upon my month or so research into actual steroids , so he clearly knew more than me.

He gave me 4 options, just test, Test with HCG , Test w/ Clomid, or Clomid only. Based on what I've read, I went with test with clomid, as I don't think I could deal with injected myself daily with HCG.

He gave me 200 mg today, and I go back every 7 days for 110 mg. That is the current plan, I get BW next week and the week after to adjust as needed. His goal is a T level of 800. Could you guys give me some insight on your opinions?

I am curious on how you could continually stay on TRT forever as well? Wont eventually my body be totally dependent on the fake test? While I am excited for all my potential gains and labido to be back, I am just hopefully I can make some gains with what I received finally.

Quote Originally Posted by wizarddeath View Post
    Hey guys,

Ok so a little background on me and why I went to a Low T clinic....

I am 9 days from 29. I have been training seriously for 4 years now, and "going to the gym" for a little more than 5. In my prime, about a year ago, I got up to 186 at 13% BF. I felt proud, but could never break 190 no matter what. Fast forward year and a half, I am still at 186 and at 14%. Around the same strength, maybe a bit more. Little more definition than before though. So my gains weren't there nor keeping up with what I wanted. My diet is generally in check, I eat between 3k-4k a day, brown rice are most of the carb/calorie source with top sirloin and chicken breast or tuna.

Maybe TMI, but about 3 years ago I had actually got lucky and had 2 girlfriends, and was easily able to keep up with both girls... now a days, I am engaged with a child, and barely interested in sex at all(twice a month or so). Maybe I am overtraining and tired at the gym, but my routine is actually smaller than it was 2 years ago, and I am still taking longer to recover and taking naps during the week now.... I am still only 28, I am thinking what the hell...

I went today, and shame on me did not get my full blood panel but my test level was 220.... I have been taking Anotest(test booster for work out) for about a month now, but quick for the last 4 days. The Dr seemed really knowledgeable based upon my month or so research into actual steroids , so he clearly knew more than me.

He gave me 4 options, just test, Test with HCG , Test w/ Clomid, or Clomid only. Based on what I've read, I went with test with clomid, as I don't think I could deal with injected myself daily with HCG.

He gave me 200 mg today, and I go back every 7 days for 110 mg. That is the current plan, I get BW next week and the week after to adjust as needed. His goal is a T level of 800. Could you guys give me some insight on your opinions?

I am curious on how you could continually stay on TRT forever as well? Wont eventually my body be totally dependent on the fake test? While I am excited for all my potential gains and labido to be back, I am just hopefully I can make some gains with what I received finally.
    the test is bioidentical so not really fake. yes your body will be dependent on it, which is why you must take it forever...the clomid should keep your body not as dependent however.

A_Grant is offline Junior Member
    Basically, the intake of exogenous testosterone will suppress your own production even further. You are not "dependant" on test, but your natural production will be impared. This is the reason why it is a lifelong commitment.

But if it gives you a more enjoyable life, why the heck not?

wizarddeath is offline Junior Member
    True, guess I will just see how it goes.

Researching fertility aspects now(we have 1 daughter, and unsure about #2, but seems like it doesn't ruin that aspect.)

Does anyone have experience cycling off of it? Seems like some people say its the worst experience ever? I know for a fact, I will be missing some weekly shots coming up as I am going on a 8 day vacation. What do they do in these cases?

Quote Originally Posted by wizarddeath View Post
    True, guess I will just see how it goes.

Researching fertility aspects now(we have 1 daughter, and unsure about #2, but seems like it doesn't ruin that aspect.)

Does anyone have experience cycling off of it? Seems like some people say its the worst experience ever? I know for a fact, I will be missing some weekly shots coming up as I am going on a 8 day vacation. What do they do in these cases?
    you should at minimum take clomid while going there.

Thread Information