jomamma007 is offline Member

Crashing Estorgen and small loads

well I'm pretty sure we all have crashed our estrogen at one time or another.
    I recently drew bloods.
    I had the female hormonal panel done on 9/16/13 then the following day 9/17/13 a full panel by my doctor. Well labcorp shot me back the female panel the next day.

9/16/13
    estradiol 45H(7-42.6).

9/17/13
    estradiol sensitive 19(3-70)

After giving blood for the second test I took .25 arimidex as I felt my estro was high and the female panel agreed with me.

9 days later I got my bloods back from the other test and my estradiol sensitive was 19(3-70), so the sensitive test def seems the way to go as I definitely brought my estrogen too low with just the single dose.

Anyways I woke up with morning wood the following two days after the dose but since then, it's been 10 days now since the arimidex my erections suck and my loads are next to nothing. Seriously a few dribbles. Wondering if this has any correlation between orgasm sensation and load size with bringing my estrogen down too low.

Lastly how much could taking a single dose of .25 arimidex 11 days pre blood work skew my results? I probably injected test 3-4 times after the arimidex before the next blood work.
    Last edited by jomamma007; 09-27-2013 at 02:09 PM.

xcraider37 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jomamma007 View Post
    well I'm pretty sure we all have crashed our estrogen at one time or another.
    I recently drew bloods.
    I had the female hormonal panel done on 9/16/13 then the following day 9/17/13 a full panel by my doctor. Well labcorp shot me back the female panel the next day.

9/16/13
    estradiol 45H(7-42.6).

9/17/13
    estradiol sensitive 19(3-70)

After giving blood for the second test I took .25 arimidex as I felt my estro was high and the female panel agreed with me.

9 days later I got my bloods back from the other test and my estradiol sensitive was 19(3-70), so the sensitive test def seems the way to go as I definitely brought my estrogen too low with just the single dose.

Anyways I woke up with morning wood the following two days after the dose but since then, it's been 10 days now since the arimidex my erections suck and my loads are next to nothing. Seriously a few dribbles. Wondering if this has any correlation between orgasm sensation and load size with bringing my estrogen down too low.

Lastly how much could taking a single dose of .25 arimidex 11 days pre blood work skew my results? I probably injected test 3-4 times after the arimidex before the next blood work.
    Would have been interesting to see an exact comparison of the two e2 test on the same day, although if I were you I wouldnt take away much from the non-sensitive test it didnt tell you much. Best to stick with one type of e2 test otherwise your just confusing yourself.

vmons01 is offline Junior Member
    You're a lot like me, I am VERY sensitive to Arimidex . My current dosage is about .5mg once a month! I'll probably be off of it completely some time soon. When I got too low, twice, I bumped my next Test dosage up 50% and that brought me up to a normal E2 range. My wood is sensitive to E2 as well. For the time being, I test myself through ************* using the sensitive test every 4 weeks and keep a very detailed log. It's helped a lot!

EverettCD is offline Member
    The spam blocker got ya. Post the site for your BW again but leave some spaces in it.

Sent from my iPhone that was manufactured in a sweat shop in China

vmons01 is offline Junior Member
    It's commonly used here ... p r i v a t e m d l a b s

Thread Information