Thread: high prolactin

btwha22 is offline New Member

high prolactin

I have been searching forums for awile now to try and figure out my prolactin problem. I was on test for a year straight at a blast and cruise never used tren or decca or anything that would cause elevated levels of prolactin. I have decided to come of test because im trying to get in the military at the moment. Its been two months since my last injection of test e and have been seeing an endo. Iv had several blood test come back with elevated prolactin in the 20 to 30 range on a scale of 5 to 15. Iv been put on caber. 25 mgs a week. I was also experiencing anxiety attacks owards the end of my test use and have gotten better when i took caber. Im trying to figure out why i would have high levels of prolactin and why caber has stopped the anxirty and brain fog. I cant seem to figure out why dopamine would help the issue when thats usually not the factore. If anyone can help me out of this mess i would appriciate it im in a bad state right now i just want myself back, and my endo i no help. Maybe cortisol?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you had your thyroid checked? Low T4 can result in elevated TSH leading to hyperprolactinemia.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have been searching forums for awile now to try and figure out my prolactin problem. I was on test for a year straight at a blast and cruise never used tren or decca or anything that would cause elevated levels of prolactin. I have decided to come of test because im trying to get in the military at the moment. Its been two months since my last injection of test e and have been seeing an endo. Iv had several blood test come back with elevated prolactin in the 20 to 30 range on a scale of 5 to 15. Iv been put on caber. 25 mgs a week. I was also experiencing anxiety attacks owards the end of my test use and have gotten better when i took caber. Im trying to figure out why i would have high levels of prolactin and why caber has stopped the anxirty and brain fog. I cant seem to figure out why dopamine would help the issue when thats usually not the factore. If anyone can help me out of this mess i would appriciate it im in a bad state right now i just want myself back, and my endo i no help. Maybe cortisol?

btwha22 is offline New Member
    I had my tsh checked wich came back normal in the mid range. She diddnt take blood for t4. Its hard to get into her because theres only one in my city and it takes months to see her again.

Thread Information