MArz123 is offline Junior Member
    100mg of Test cyp IM injections every 3.5 days (monday & thurs) and 500iu's Hcg subQ also every 3.5 days (also on monday and thurs) .5mg adex 3x a week (tuesday, friday,sunday) I am curious to know what you all think of me injecting both Test & Hcg on the same days. My thought is that since injecting test every 3 days i dont need the HCG to keep me "stable" or to boost my levels between shots, i only need the HCG to keep the boys alive...so should be ok to inject on the same days as test......So far been feeln good and stable...was previously injecting Test only once a week and hcg 2x a week. Hoping the twice a week protocal with lower my E2 a bit more and help increase my free T... Thoughts???
    Last edited by MArz123; 10-16-2013 at 11:28 PM.

jomamma007 is offline Member
    what are your t levels at?
    200mgs would put most over the regular lab ranges, and definitely require an ai.
    Also hcg should be dosed at 250iu.
    If you're just starting out you should be on 100mgs(50mgs 2x week),
    hcg 250iu 2-3 week and NO ai until blood work.
    Last edited by jomamma007; 10-17-2013 at 08:47 AM.

I have been in therapy for 10-11 months , i have been the current dosages mentioned above for the last 3-4 months... My last labcorp labs in late Sept had me at: Total T: 832 Free T: 17 E2: 30 So clearly 1cc (200mg) a week will not have everyone above the "normal" range ..thats very individualized we are all different and metabolize differently. The critique i was looking for was on injecting both test & HCG on the same days...
    Last edited by MArz123; 10-17-2013 at 12:16 PM.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MArz123 View Post
    I have been in therapy for 10-11 months , i have been the current dosages mentioned above for the last 3-4 months... My last labcorp labs in late Sept had me at: Total T: 832 Free T: 17 E2: 30 So clearly 1cc (200mg) a week will not have everyone above the "normal" range ..thats very individualized we are all different and metabolize differently. The critique i was looking for was on injecting both test & HCG on the same days...
    Jomama's comment is correct for the majority of people.

I'd suggest you pin hCG more frequently on the days you don't pin Test. 250iu is a good dose to pin on each of two days before your Test shot.

I pin 250iu hCG EOD. and I pin 30mg Test Cyp EOD on the days I don't pin hCG. A shot a day of one or the other.

EverettCD is offline Member
    100mg of Test cyp IM injections every 3.5 days (monday & thurs) and 500iu's Hcg subQ also every 3.5 days (also on monday and thurs) .5mg adex 3x a week (tuesday, friday,sunday) I am curious to know what you all think of me injecting both Test & Hcg on the same days. My thought is that since injecting test every 3 days i dont need the HCG to keep me "stable" or to boost my levels between shots, i only need the HCG to keep the boys alive...so should be ok to inject on the same days as test......So far been feeln good and stable...was previously injecting Test only once a week and hcg 2x a week. Hoping the twice a week protocal with lower my E2 a bit more and help increase my free T... Thoughts???

If you're feeling good then keep on going with this protocol unless future BW dictates otherwise. I changed from injecting HCG 150iu per day to 500iu twice per week on the same days I inject Test Cyp (Monday A.M. & Thursday P.M.). So far so good for me, my Doctor stated that I should be good to go with this but we shall see in about 5 weeks when I have BW done.

EverettCD is offline Member
    Just goes to show us that we are all different. 200mg per week is too large of a dose for some & just right for some.

Thanks for the responses fellas ....

Thread Information