Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By booku

Thread: Anavar

gatornate97 is offline Junior Member

Anavar

I am not sure if this post belongs here, so if it needs to move, just let me know.

I am currently on TRT 100mg week
    Protocol: 50mg x2 3.5 days. 100mg zinc, 4mg copper and DIM

The reason I am probably on TRT is because I did a cycle of deca and Winny back when I was 24. I don't think I PCT correctly or any of it for that matter. No bloods done during, diet was decent. Def gained muscle but probably threw my HPTA out since then. I was at 41e2 and 350 TT before starting 6 weeks ago

Well, I have been researching Anavar and like the mild effects in the body as well as the fat burning properties. I'm currently about 20% BF but work out daily and diet is pretty good. I currently eat to TDEE and have transformed body comp but weight stays relatively the same.

Question is, would this compound effect me negatively if I took say 4 weeks with my TRT protocol? Would I need a PCT? Or would I just discontinue the A since I'm on TRT anyway? Is this the right compound to take with TRT or is there a better one with better synergy?
    Any feedback would be cool to go along with the research I've been doing.
    Thanks

You guys are a seriously tough crowd to crack!! Lol

Is there any special code or some sort of initiation I need to consider to get some conversation flowing lol. I am all ears hear folks.

Lol

booku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatornate97 View Post
    I am not sure if this post belongs here, so if it needs to move, just let me know.

I am currently on TRT 100mg week
    Protocol: 50mg x2 3.5 days. 100mg zinc, 4mg copper and DIM

The reason I am probably on TRT is because I did a cycle of deca and Winny back when I was 24. I don't think I PCT correctly or any of it for that matter. No bloods done during, diet was decent. Def gained muscle but probably threw my HPTA out since then. I was at 41e2 and 350 TT before starting 6 weeks ago

Well, I have been researching Anavar and like the mild effects in the body as well as the fat burning properties. I'm currently about 20% BF but work out daily and diet is pretty good. I currently eat to TDEE and have transformed body comp but weight stays relatively the same.

Question is, would this compound effect me negatively if I took say 4 weeks with my TRT protocol? Would I need a PCT? Or would I just discontinue the A since I'm on TRT anyway? Is this the right compound to take with TRT or is there a better one with better synergy?
    Any feedback would be cool to go along with the research I've been doing.
    Thanks
    Well considering your even asking about PCT while on TRT you might want to do a little more research...
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

jomamma007 is offline Member
    you don't need a pct, You're on TRT and that's for life my friend.
    Anavar will mess with your liver values but other then that shouldn't skew blood work much.

As far as it being the right compound to take with trt, well we don't advocate other compounds. Only test and hcg , we're about feeling good baby.
    If you want to know about steroids and cycle info you're in the wrong forum . Go check out the anabolic section.

Having said that I ran it with my trt though and I didn't quite like it. If you're just trying to lose weight, with optimized test levels now all you need is your diet in check and a good workout program.
    I'd worry more about dialing in your trt protocol as you seem to have just started. After that you can add in other compounds. Seriously you can take grams of steroids, and if your diet isn't in check it doesn't really matter.
    Last edited by jomamma007; 10-13-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by booku
    Well considering your even asking about PCT while on TRT you might want to do a little more research...
    Thank you!

I figured that and have read as much, but I did not want to assume given my novice ranking. And you know what they say about assuming....

So I just wanted to ask experts here who have been at this far longer than me.

Thanks for your response

Quote Originally Posted by jomamma007
    you don't need a pct, You're on TRT and that's for life my friend. Anavar will mess with your liver values but other then that shouldn't skew blood work much. As far as it being the right compound to take with trt, well we don't advocate other compounds. Only test and hcg , we're about feeling good baby. If you want to know about steroids and cycle info you're in the wrong forum . Go check out the anabolic section. Having said that I ran it with my trt though and I didn't quite like it. If you're just trying to lose weight, with optimized test levels now all you need is your diet in check and a good workout program. I'd worry more about dialing in your trt protocol as you seem to have just started. After that you can add in other compounds. Seriously you can take grams of steroids, and if your diet isn't in check it doesn't really matter.
    Awesome feedback, my friend!
    I appreciate the insight and will just dial in and try to keep my diet in check. Prob gonna run a deficiency in calories here soon instead of TDEE

When running a deficit, are you able to maintain muscle, or do you waste?

j2048b is offline Associate Member
    im on test, deca for joints and anavar all from my clinic for my hrt program... deca is for joint issues, anavar is for muscle waisting... no pct..so yes it is possible, most look at this a cycle... but i dont considering i dont use a huge amount of any of it,,, test=100 mlg per week, deca =150-200 mlg per week, and anavar=10-20 mlg a day for up to 4 weeks,,,,

Thread Information