StinkyFinga is offline Junior Member

Mixing Hcg : help

I have some Hcg and am looking to make it into a multi dose use. 250 iu 2x a week. It came with 1 amp of the 5000 iu. Another 1ml amp of sterile solution. My assumption is I discard the 1ml amp and use 10ml of bac water instead. I'm thinking that 1ml is for a single shot of 5000 iu?

I have a vial. I have the bac water. I have 29g insulin pin.

Oh and what's the best way to open an amp. I was going to use a pipe cutter I use to cut copper pipes. Should I buy a new one just for that?

Anyone? Please

Megalodon6 is offline Member

Thanks but my issue isn't the math. It's that I have two amps. One with Hcg and one with 1ml solution. I don't know how to get the Hcg from the amp to a vial. Unless I use 1ml of bac water, mix it in the oven Hcg amp then transfer it to a vial and add 9ml additional bac water.

EverettCD is offline Member
    My Doctor has me mix 5ml of Bacteriostatic water with 5000iu of HCG .

If your HCG is in an AMP that can't be reused then I would reconstitute the HCG vial with 1ml of Bac water then transfer it to a sterile vial, then add another 4ml of Bac water to the vial. Make sure you place the vial of reconstituted HCG inside a container to block light, then in your refrigerator. Always keep HCG refrigerated once reconstituted.

Do you mean mix the Hcg in the amp then transfer it to a vial? The kit has two amps only. I bought a separate sterile vial to store the reconstituted Hcg.

Why the fugg do companies mess around with amps? My novarel is easy..two vials...mix 10 ml of bac water with 10 ml of novarel..simple...just use the vials provided...are you buying overseas man?

Thread Information