likelifting is offline Senior Member

Can I dose HCG on my Test pinning day?

I've read you aren't supposed to, but never heard an explanation.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    I've read you aren't supposed to, but never heard an explanation.

Anyone?
    Where the hell did you read that???

Yes, you can inject HCG on the same day you inject testosterone ...I and many here do it all the time as part of our regular protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Where the hell did you read that???

Yes, you can inject HCG on the same day you inject testosterone...I and many here do it all the time as part of our regular protocol.
    Internetz.

:SMH:

Thanks for the reply, GD.

One more quick question, if you have a second.

We were discussing/argueing this at the gym this morning. The question is about somone having Test levels of say 500. If that person injects a small dose of Test, will his test levels rise? Or does that person need to inject enough test to make up for the 500 first, plus whatever increase that person wants? Does the small amount of Test injected just cancel out his own normal test production?

I hope that question is clear.

Internetz.

:SMH:

Thanks for the reply, GD.
    Welcome.

One more quick question, if you have a second.

We were discussing/argueing this at the gym this morning. The question is about somone having Test levels of say 500. If that person injects a small dose of Test, will his test levels rise?
    What do you mean by "small dose"? If small and just one to two injections than no you wouldn't see an increase as the body will just halt natural production till serum levels normalize again.

Or does that person need to inject enough test to make up for the 500 first, plus whatever increase that person wants? Does the small amount of Test injected just cancel out his own normal test production?
    You answered your own question.

I hope that question is clear.
    Bold.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    GD,

He may have read that in my Beginners Cycle thread as i have recommended day before Test injections of hCG , particularly when using long esters, as per Dr. Crislers protocol. Although, currently Dr. Crisler is now leaning towards two days before for HRT patients. But either way is fine.

"A very well known doctor in the field of testosterone repla***ent, Dr. John Crisler (www.*************.com), recommends 250 IU of HCG twice per week for all TRT patients, taken the day of, along with the day before, the weekly testosterone cypionate injection. After looking at countless lab printouts, listening to subjective reports from patients, and learning more about HCG, he reports to be shifting that regimen forward one day. In other words, his patients who inject testosterone cypionate now take their HCG at 250 IU two days before, as well as the day immediately previous to, their weekly intramuscular shot. All administer their HCG subcutaneously, and dosage may be adjusted as necessary (he reports that rarely more than 350 IU twice weekly dose is required)."

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    GD,

He may have read that in my Beginners Cycle thread as i have recommended day before Test injections of hCG , particularly when using long esters, as per Dr. Crislers protocol. Although, currently Dr. Crisler is now leaning towards two days before for HRT patients. But either way is fine.

"A very well known doctor in the field of testosterone repla***ent, Dr. John Crisler (www.*************.com), recommends 250 IU of HCG twice per week for all TRT patients, taken the day of, along with the day before, the weekly testosterone cypionate injection. After looking at countless lab printouts, listening to subjective reports from patients, and learning more about HCG, he reports to be shifting that regimen forward one day. In other words, his patients who inject testosterone cypionate now take their HCG at 250 IU two days before, as well as the day immediately previous to, their weekly intramuscular shot. All administer their HCG subcutaneously, and dosage may be adjusted as necessary (he reports that rarely more than 350 IU twice weekly dose is required)."
    His HCG paper, while excellent, is dated. Crisler prescribes to the two and one day before Test injection as it's pretty much what most A4M Doc's adhere to with the thought process being that the man is nearing half life if on one week IM injections so not only does the HCG preserve HPTA but it adds the additional natural production at the end of the week till the next Test injection. The problem with this is many men are now injecting twice weekly IM or even more frequently if SQ. Crisler likes his guys utilizing Transdermal's to inject 100 iu's of HCG daily. Like stated in the sticky, there is no one protocol for HCG injection protocols. The lower dose more frequently seems to be the best route Micky.

Roget that! And thanks for the clarification sir!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Roget that! And thanks for the clarification sir!
    You're a good dude Micky and a real asset to the forum...keep up the good work man

Thanks GD, means a lot coming for you.

Thanks to both for your input.

I'm not sure I'm understanding this part. Could you please clarify?

Crisler prescribes to the two and one day before Test injection

Easy, think seven days.

Monday: Testosterone Injection
    Saturday: HCG Injection
    Sunday: HCG injection

Repeat.

I inject Test Sundays and Wednesdays. So I would inject HCG on Friday and Saturday, correct?

I inject Test Sundays and Wednesdays. So I would inject HCG on Friday and Saturday, correct?
    To my my point in the post above; there is no one HCG injection protocol based on how you inject or use transdermal testosterone .

I, like you, inject twice weekly Testosterone ; what works best for me (and others) is 250 iu of HCG on the mornings of Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Low doses...more frequently

If you wanted to go 250 iu EOD that would be fine as well but it just gets hard to remember sometimes when you need to inject.

^ Thanks. Appreciate it.

And thanks for the Welcome and the answer on the fictitious perons with Test levels of 500. We argued about that for a half hour. Friendly argument.

LFH40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid.com 1 View Post
    To my my point in the post above; there is no one HCG injection protocol based on how you inject or use transdermal testosterone .

I, like you, inject twice weekly Testosterone ; what works best for me (and others) is 250 iu of HCG on the mornings of Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Low doses...more frequently

If you wanted to go 250 iu EOD that would be fine as well but it just gets hard to remember sometimes when you need to inject.
    I know this is an old thread, but if I'm injecting test Wednesday and Saturday, when is the best time to inject the hcg? I'm prescribed 250iu twice per week. I don't take 250iu E3D like a lot of guys here. So if I inject the hcg twice per week, can you guys recommend the correct days? Thanks again. I'm had a hard time finding exactly what I was looking for in the stickies. Sorry if it's in there!

LFH40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LFH40 View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but if I'm injecting test Wednesday and Saturday, when is the best time to inject the hcg? I'm prescribed 250iu twice per week. I don't take 250iu E3D like a lot of guys here. So if I inject the hcg twice per week, can you guys recommend the correct days? Thanks again. I'm had a hard time finding exactly what I was looking for in the stickies. Sorry if it's in there!
    Hey guys, can ya help a brother out?

jomamma007 is offline Member
    it doesn't matter. Do it the day after or before if you want

Thread Information