Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jasondd1

Thread: advice ongetting a dr to test tpo and rt3?

Question advice ongetting a dr to test tpo and rt3?

hcg mono doesnt seem to be helping wth fatigue. Id like to get my tpo antibodies and reverse t3 tested. My doc is a total quack(but atleast he gives hcg) any advice for talking with him?

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    hcg mono doesnt seem to be helping wth fatigue. Id like to get my tpo antibodies and reverse t3 tested. My doc is a total quack(but atleast he gives hcg) any advice for talking with him?
    Go back to one of the top 5 docs in the world and don't drop him lol.

You never go full retard.

jasondd1 is offline Member
    Get your own blood tested and bring him the results. That's what I do

ryan, come on man. shippen ignored any and every phone call i ever placed, and i only placed 3, spaced out between two months. He also ran less tests than any doc ive ever seen lol

ive heard crisler runs a LOT of tests. what did he run for you?

Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    Get your own blood tested and bring him the results. That's what I do
    tpo is supposed to be really expensive! i would consider it if it were cheap.

ryan, come on man. shippen ignored any and every phone call i ever placed, and i only placed 3, spaced out between two months. He also ran less tests than any doc ive ever seen lol

ive heard crisler runs a LOT of tests. what did he run for you?
    Ton's of test's the RHEIN deal 2x, that's like $300 a pop, and I did a ton of bloodwork for months but that was all covered and most of it was what I wanted to do, once you know how you feel and then you get a baseline and can play around a little with that with say dhea, preg, and such. I hated preg and dhea did nothing for me even being low. I would say get a script writer if you can and then do your own bloodwork, or do something like Crisler but you will pay a good 1500-2000$ in a year.

1st visit $600, then $75 to talk to him for 5-15min about bloodwork each time, then his overpriced HCG that you have to pay for them to call the pharm that's $40 a month so 480$ a year, then the test @ 100 4-5x a year that's 500$ more... Soooo

600 1st time talk
    +300 - to talk to him after bloodwork 4x
    +600 RHINE's piss test
    $480 HCG
    $500 test

So about 2500$ for the 1st year, and this is IF your insurance covers all of your blood work, because I was doing 3-800$ a pop for that but I have great health insurance so I was lucky.

LowT is what 2400 or something and I am sure you dont have to travel or if you have a issue with him your screwed and he does have a ego, if you say ANYTHING to him like you know what you are doing he gets pissed lol.

He's a great doc but a real asshole and he fixed me but he's not someone I would want to grab a beer with so take it as you will on that.

right now the doc im seeing is my script writer for hcg ...but idk how long that will last. he said my t isnt that low and i look good and i need a girl on my dick(pretty much exact words) he was weird as ****..old russian guy. He does the whole hcg diet bullshizz too so he gave me hcg at my request. He said he wants me to cycle it though lol....

never heard of a rheins test either. See, for the price you paid crisler, you got a lot of stuff tested. Shippen only tested dhea, cortisol, total t, shbg, and estradiol(not sensitive). I then complained to the office and he said to put free t3, free t4, and tsh on there. I checked off cholesterol too which may or may not have been an accident..
    They never returned any of my calls. I got pissed, and left them a polite message at the end of september saying i needed to cancel my appt, and reschedule(even tough i had no itnention)..and they never called me back.

let's be honest, the guy is ancient. There isnt much he can do for a 24 yr old guy like me lol.

you re right about crisler being an asshole. I have been banned from his forum a few times, curious if he can tell my name from my ip..if so he will not be happy when i show up lol.

I may seek out ''dreadknocks'' doctor. He charges 400 for first visit and 200 for subsequent visits. He is up to date on things too.

yeah lowt is a good service, but it seems most of the doctors just want to put the young guys on hcg, and ive been there done that. They also dont do many tests to find the cause...their blood tests are limited. The plus is that the drs are cool and you can prob get them to run more tests off the books

what's a rhein's test,...btw did he get pissed at you? lol

btw 40 dollars per month for hcg is really good.

btw 40 dollars per month for hcg is really good.
    Ya but you have to do VOV @ $75 a pop to keep the HCG going lol. You know a lot now man, I say get everything and just do your own thing and see if you feel better, just do a basic protocal like 100-120 a week 1x or split it and run some HCG that seems to work for about 85% of the people, I would not do a AI as I have never needed one and most don't. I think a lot of people over complicate this shit, I know at least 6 people on HRT and most of the docs they goto suck but once on test they do well so you could just try a short cycle or something for 12 weeks and see if you get any better, if you test #'s suck now what cares what happens after cycle lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmcd View Post
    Ya but you have to do VOV @ $75 a pop to keep the HCG going lol. You know a lot now man, I say get everything and just do your own thing and see if you feel better, just do a basic protocal like 100-120 a week 1x or split it and run some HCG that seems to work for about 85% of the people, I would not do a AI as I have never needed one and most don't. I think a lot of people over complicate this shit, I know at least 6 people on HRT and most of the docs they goto suck but once on test they do well so you could just try a short cycle or something for 12 weeks and see if you get any better, if you test #'s suck now what cares what happens after cycle lol
    yeah im close to doing that...but id have to do it legally with either dread's doc, or doctor gordon in staten island(who doesn't give hcg)
    dont want to go bald though...and my t numbers on clomid were 631 and i didnt feel any better than when they were 370. im getting my bw done very soon on hcg nd am curious what my levels are.

is vov video chat? heard those video chats with crisler were ridiculous. basically reads off your blood test results and hangs up

yeah im close to doing that...but id have to do it legally with either dread's doc, or doctor gordon in staten island(who doesn't give hcg )
    dont want to go bald though...and my t numbers on clomid were 631 and i didnt feel any better than when they were 370. im getting my bw done very soon on hcg nd am curious what my levels are.

is vov video chat? heard those video chats with crisler were ridiculous. basically reads off your blood test results and hangs up
    For me it was a phone call, one time he asked if I did my main visit yet LOL. He's just out of it or was the 4-5 times I talked to him was kinda funny. I tried to have my doc work with Crisler before I went to see him but my main doc was not a fan either lolrof.

read your pm. What a dousche lol..really shows how much he cares about his patients, and not the money.
    I would be pretty pissed if he had asked if i did my main visit..what a joke. Sounds like you have a good doc if he was at least open to working with crisler. is your doc up to date on trt, and did you have to educate him, or did he already know?

read your pm. What a dousche lol..really shows how much he cares about his patients, and not the money.
    I would be pretty pissed if he had asked if i did my main visit..what a joke. Sounds like you have a good doc if he was at least open to working with crisler. is your doc up to date on trt, and did you have to educate him, or did he already know?
    My doc is pretty up to date, he has a LOT of people on HCG for the diet lol but he has someone else run that side of the business and has GHRP6 and HGH that's the wellness side. In fact he said if I ever wanted to do anything like HGH to let him know but it's a lot like $700 or so and insurance will not cover it and my IGF is over 4.0 now so it's a waste.

Also he does well and he has several doc's under him and he only see patients he likes now, last time I was BSing with him for 45min and he asked me what I needed and wrote me my scripts. Also he does well pulled in over 600k last year so no need to push the drugs like most TRT places trying to get every last cent using sub-par compounded drugs.

It seems like a lot of the smaller shops like Crisler and such want to make $$$$ and don't care about the patients at all and the ego / control gets in the way, if Crisler was smart he would do like my doc and have 30 people under him and work less hours and make more and have better service but oh well not my problem.

This is always fun to read.

From Dr Crisler "ANEWrx is the best compounder I have seen. And I know all the Big Boys. THAT is why we use them whenever possible."

Then busted on 185 counts and kickbacks to docs.

USDOJ: US Attorney's Office - Northern District of Ohio

jasondd1 is offline Member
    tpo is supposed to be really expensive! i would consider it if it were cheap.
    $200 for a complete thyroid work up including antibodies, t3, t4 and rt3. Private md labs online.
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

sfw
    sfw is offline New Member
    check out my doc, Thomas O'Connor specializes in trt, price is good and takes insurance. One on one service I love.

where is he located?

sfw
    sfw is offline New Member
    CT. I know he does phone consults too...saw on his facebook today he was doing a consult with a guy in Thailand
    Last edited by sfw; 11-04-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Thread Information