TheRROCKY is offline New Member

Help please?

So I'm 18 with crazy low t levels and its ****ing with my sex game and gains, I had my blood tested Monday and my levels were in the low 200's, am I too young for a doctor to prescribe trt or anything so I can enjoy being young?

5-11
    195lbs
    13% bf
    Last edited by TheRROCKY; 11-02-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you are lucky you will have time to post your full blood work including ranges, before your account is possibly suspended. (There's an 18 year old minimum age here).

Good luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Free testosterone was 13.1 Testosterone serum was 247

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Ever cycle aas?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRROCKY View Post
    Free testosterone was 13.1 Testosterone serum was 247
    You will need to post the ranges too.

Also I am assuming/hoping there were other things tested? SHBG, LH, FSH, E2 etc?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

17 is kindof early totest testosterone ...id wait until 19 to be sure you had adult related low t, howvever chances are you do suffer from low t. 245 if it is accurate up until 19, will be low for sure.

have you ever used aas, do you smoke/drink? how is your diet(a lot of people here think diet is a big issue, but imo the only way diet will hurt you is if you dont eat enough dfats) if you eat alot of garbage foods i dont think it will do much harm considering it has sat fat and cholesterol..although sugar prob will bring you down.

do you workout?

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    17 is kindof early totest testosterone ...id wait until 19 to be sure you had adult related low t, howvever chances are you do suffer from low t. 245 if it is accurate up until 19, will be low for sure.

have you ever used aas, do you smoke/drink? how is your diet(a lot of people here think diet is a big issue, but imo the only way diet will hurt you is if you dont eat enough dfats) if you eat alot of garbage foods i dont think it will do much harm considering it has sat fat and cholesterol..although sugar prob will bring you down.

do you workout?

My diets super clean its a basic bulking diet 6-8 meals that's basically only chicken and white rice it's not my diet and I yeah I lift everyday along with wrestling practice. No I don't smoke or drink and never done any aas
    Last edited by TheRROCKY; 11-02-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Nah never

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You will need to post the ranges too.

Also I am assuming/hoping there were other things tested? SHBG, LH, FSH, E2 etc?

Yeah it was a full blood profile but I don't have the full bp back yet but when I talked to my doctor he said my test was low I had high cholesterol and my liverlabs where high too and if I was on any sport enhancing drgs to get off them, I won't have all the results back till Tuesday.

Do you take any supplements or prohormones?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Do you take any supplements or prohormones?
    Creatine, ZMA, Tribilus, and then just like glucosamine and stuff I just wanna know if you guys think that I'm to young to start on test cause like I said this is messin with my sex game and it pisses me off lol

yes you are too young(and this is coming from a 24 year old). I can relate though i first got tested at 18 or 19 and was low. Im not on trt, but am considering it.

Try your best to find out the cause of your low t, and if that doesnt rovide answers, try an hcg and clomid restart...or try dr scally's restart which you can google on meso r x forums

Quote Originally Posted by TheRROCKY View Post
    My diets super clean its a basic bulking diet 6-8 meals that's basically only chicken and white rice it's not my diet and I yeah I lift everyday along with wrestling practice. No I don't smoke or drink and never done any aas
    clean diets of just rice and chicken may not be the best for testosterone . high fat high cholesterol diets actually support testosterone. Lifting everyday also may result in overtraining, but idk your routine, so ill assume you are doing the right things.

yes you are too young(and this is coming from a 24 year old). I can relate though i first got tested at 18 or 19 and was low. Im not on trt, but am considering it.

Try your best to find out the cause of your low t, and if that doesnt rovide answers, try an hcg and clomid restart...or try dr scally's restart which you can google on meso r x forums
    Thanks bro ill look into it I appreciate the post

Do you have to have a prescription for hcg lol?

ya lol

Thread Information