Thread: Test at 550!

Fireguy40 is offline Junior Member

Test at 550!

I am currently on 100 Mgs of test cyp once a week IM protocol. I was tested the day before my next scheduled injection, and was found to be at level 550. My question to the experts would be, what do you think my levels would be like for the other 5 days in the week? I know it peaks the day after injection, but how high would you guess and then start slowly declining to 550. Thanks in advance.

Lockout888 is offline Associate Member
    Test at 550!-y46qs5n.jpg

redhawk01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy40
    I am currently on 100 Mgs of test cyp once a week IM protocol. I was tested the day before my next scheduled injection, and was found to be at level 550. My question to the experts would be, what do you think my levels would be like for the other 5 days in the week? I know it peaks the day after injection, but how high would you guess and then start slowly declining to 550. Thanks in advance.
    Split dose up @50mgs twice a week, and your levels will be more consistent. This was my protocol and my t levels were in the mid 700's.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yep---^
    I hate pinning though so i just go 1x a week. just me. even with omnadren 1x a week works well for me. but 2x is optimal.

jomamma007 is offline Member
    splitting up my injections to 50mgs 2x week have my levels consistently around ~900

bluskiblacdeth is offline Junior Member
    Definately split the dose up to 2 x per week for more consistant levels. i do 130mg a week like this but only come in at 650 BUT but my Free/bioavailable is just slightly higher than "normal" which is fine by me. Free T is more important than total T

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I do 50mg 2x a week and have total t of 843 day before injection. FreeT is at 19.4 with range of 6.8 - 21.5

2x a week is definitely more common here than 1x. You get used to pinning.

Thread Information