Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bullshark99

Thread: Finally had the talk with the Doc

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member

Question Finally had the talk with the Doc

So I'm the kid who is almost 26 yrs old and has been self-medicating with test e for almost two years. Prior to that I had done several larger/longer cycles. Anyways, I finally told my doctor today and he said that I'd have to see an endo. He said he knows an endo who kinda specializes in this stuff and he would give her a call and ask her how this type of thing would usually go. He warned me that she may show up with a psychologist to discuss the addiction aspect? I was like "whatever."

So I'm okay with trying an HPTA restart with this endo, but my questions are:

1) if I'm doing twice weekly test e sub q injections, how long would it take for me to crash if I stop injections now? I'm assuming she'd want to wait until this happens to run blood work.

2) How long do you think she'll make me sit there with bottomed-out test before she prescribes me test (IF she winds up prescribing it)?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Charlie6; 11-07-2013 at 01:18 PM.

brandonisy is offline Junior Member
    keep us posted.....Im curious to see your results.....your probably fine and wont need to be prescribed test at all

brandonisy is offline Junior Member
    good luck to you bro

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Because of your age she probably won't. And some docs hate guys that go in their that used roids and need a restart.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah anyones guess really. The key is the Dr, is she gonna be worthwile or just another "lets get you off everything and hope for the best" You are young so you clearly have that in your faver, regarding bottomming out from Tes, I would guess 2-3 weeks and you will be rock bottom?

My concern is how long is she gonna leave you there and wait for your natty to come back naturually and what course of action she has in mind. I would ask?? If the plan is "do nothing" come back in 90 days (which I was once told) and we will do new bloods and go from there, You may want to have a plan B. You clearly need a professional and monitored re-start.

Hunker down, my friend, u may be in for a long ride of not feeling so good...... Rest assured you are doing the right thing, havent read thru your past posts but you know you have to address this sooner or later, cant self-med forever.......
    dreadnok89 likes this.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the replies. My appointment with her is at the end of December, so I'm wondering if I should stop my test early December, or hold steady until my apt with her. My doc said "she will be willing to work with you on this," since he was nice enough to actually call her for me and ask how these things usually go. If she tells me that she won't give me any hcg or ai's or anything, or if she will wait months and months before concluding there is no hope, then I will either find a new endo or continue self medicating. Right now is so tough because I'll be moving away to school at the end of January so now I have to be able to figure all this out in conjunction with school.

Thread Information