PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thoughts on HCG with B12 and MIC?

My TRT protocol can now include an HCG blend with B12 and MIC. It's a few bucks more but I'm thinking might be worth giving it a shot. I was planning on starting injectible B12 and if I do it this way it's all inclusive. Any issues I should be wary of with this or should I give it a try?

Tnatious is offline Associate Member
    I reconstitute my HCG with Methy B12.! I figured why not? It's all inclusive then:-)
    So... Yes! I recommend do this

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnatious View Post
    I reconstitute my HCG with Methy B12.! I figured why not? It's all inclusive then:-)
    So... Yes! I recommend do this
    Same here. I have used B12 as a vehicle but not always. I also use B12 and HCG concurrently. Mixing B12 with HCG is fine. Won't hurt it.

Austinite says it's GTG and I'm not one to just take anyone's word for something but his I pretty much do. He's thrown a lot of knowledge my way that actually works and is scientifically sound. Unless he blows a gasket someday and goes batsh!t crazy I don't doubt what he tells me. lol.
    Last edited by Java Man; 11-10-2013 at 04:31 AM.

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member
    What dosage are you guys using for b12? Thinking it may make sense to mix b12 with HCG the next time I mix my HCG.

gatornate97 is offline Junior Member
    Where can you get the injectable firm of B12? I have to go gay the shots...I'd much rather give them myself

And what is MIC? Please excuse my ignorance

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by NEFLRick View Post
    What dosage are you guys using for b12? Thinking it may make sense to mix b12 with HCG the next time I mix my HCG.
    cyanocobalamin 1k mcg daily when bulking. 1k mcg weekly when not.

Quote Originally Posted by gatornate97 View Post
    Where can you get the injectable firm of B12? I have to go gay the shots...I'd much rather give them myself

And what is MIC? Please excuse my ignorance
    Google injectable b12. You'll find some.

MIC is a lipotropic blend for burning fat.
    MIC Injections, Methionine, Inositol, Cholineis, B12 - Weight Loss Alternatives - MedHelp

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Java.

gatornate97 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man
    cyanocobalamin 1k mcg daily when bulking. 1k mcg weekly when not. Google injectable b12. You'll find some. MIC is a lipotropic blend for burning fat. MIC Injections, Methionine, Inositol, Cholineis, B12 - Weight Loss Alternatives - MedHelp
    Thanks brotha

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm going to give it a shot. Cost me an extra $100 over 10 weeks so no big deal. Not sure if it will do anything but it's not adding any injections or anything like that so we'll see how it goes. I've wanted to add injectible B12 for a while now so I'll try this and see what happens.

KOArtist is offline Junior Member
    I keep some b12 on hand for those odd times that you can't get that last bit of hcg to fill the pin no matter what you try. Just add a little b12 and it fixes the problem.

Thread Information