jungle1 is offline Junior Member

Trt - gynecomastia

Hello,

I am currently on trt 125mg per week.

Over the course of having low testosterone , i have developed gynecomatia. Now i have tried lowering my estrogen with an AI but even with the slightest of estrogen this breast tissue responds to it and flares up. I have ordered some tamoxifen that i plan to use.

my question is with i have to use this forever to keep the gynecmostia away, or will one i start to develop some pectorial muscles and start to burn more fat, my body will hopefully eat up the scar tissue or breast tissue.

jomamma007 is offline Member
    if it's already formed (hard) then you will probably need surgery. Your body wont eat up breast tissue. Try nolvadex first though, also can add andractim. The combo might help

Megalodon6 is offline Member

jungle1 is offline Junior Member
    this may be a stupid a question, but ive been battling low t for a while now and before i started had quite a lot of enlarged breast tissue, i feel like it changes my posture. COuld this be affecting the positive affects of my testosterone treatment

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Low-t doesn't equal gyno tho. High estrogen does. Most people with low-t don't even produce estrogen, which is why people feel like terrible. Low E and low T are like a death sentence.Altho if your obese you can produce alot of estrogen.They go hand and hand. Hrt can actually cause gyno if you don't watch yourestrogen
    Last edited by dreadnok89; 11-18-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Thread Information