Jredwine is offline Junior Member

Coming off TRT due to Bacne..50mg 2x week of Clomid enough

So my Bacne just got out of control no matter how low I went. I dropped my T down to 25mg every 3.5 days and it was still bad. T levels were around 700 and E2 was between 5 and 20. I tried everything, trust me.

So ultimately I stopped the T altogether and just ran HCG 250 iu 2x per week (that's all I had enough for)

Today my doc gave me Clomid to attempt a restart. She prescribed 50mg 2x per week.

Is that enough?

Everyone I see is using 25-50mg per DAY.

So, whaddya think? Good, bad, indifferent?

Oh and just to add....My Bacne cleared up the moment I quit T. Red marks are bad, but slowly fading.
    Last edited by Jredwine; 12-03-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: grammar

LFH40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jredwine View Post
    Oh and just to add....My Bacne cleared up the moment I quit T. Red marks are bad, but slowly fading.
    How old are you? What were your labs before starting? There a lot of factors involved before a good answer can be provided I'm thinking. Sucks about the acne though, that's a drag!

35...I responded well to hcg ....my baseline before trt was 480'ish. I'm secondary so I know there is a good chance clomid will restart me just not sure if the dose prescribed is high enough.

TraceMYD is offline Associate Member
    I didn't have bad bacne, but I noticed that my shoulders broke out more when I was using HCG 2xweek.

Ever since I cut back to hcg 1xweek I get no more break outs.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    I noticed over the past 8 months on TRT that my bAck and chest will break out 2 days (roughly) after my Hcg (600iu 2x per week) it starts to clear up prior to my next Hcg injection. I've ran a lot of junk back in the day and never broke out until my PCT. I'm thinking Hcg does it to me. Have you tried Austin's vitamin B supplement for acne? A lot of people swear by it. I was on it for about a month in the summer and it started drying my backne out. It was just so expensive to buy the pills at gnc. Order the powder from eBay is what I'm going to do next.

Thread Information