klesko is offline New Member

Acne on back and chest

Have been on Cypionate 1 cc a week for 1 year now, feeling good but now I have acne every where but my face. I am starting to take accutane today. Anyone does this before?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah. I'll run 10 mg of accutane for months at a time when I blast. It works great and the effects are semi-permanent. The only sides I get are dry lips, but they don't crack and bleed like all the horror stories from adolescents on high doses.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    10mg/daily or EOD???

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Used accutane as a teen, works very well. Very rough on the liver though, would be cautious about alcohol use as well as tylonel and other OTC meds.

GeriatricOne is offline Associate Member
    Got bad acne side effect too. Been on 20 mg daily dose of accutane for 20 days now along with some retinol creams. Lips starting to dry, but not yet cracked. No significant acne improvement yet. blood work next week. Watching lipids and liver. So far no achy joints or other side effects.

Test Rage is offline Junior Member
    Accutane is from hell but works. sometimes multiple cycles of it are needed. get a liver supp. especially if on oral AAS already. Hate to see people **** with their liver. but i know the acne is not tolerable.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    are you taking any AI? I keep a stricked suppresion onmy e2 and I never have any acne

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Yeah. I'll run 10 mg of accutane for months at a time when I blast. It works great and the effects are semi-permanent. The only sides I get are dry lips, but they don't crack and bleed like all the horror stories from adolescents on high doses.
    I took accutane when I was a freshman in high school. If I forgot my moisturizer or lip balm I literally couldn't open my mouth or smile without feeling like I was ripping my skin it got so dry. I will say once I stopped using it i never got acme again on my face, I still get apan occasional few on my back but nothing like what it was

blacksmoke is offline Associate Member
    10 mg per day for me keeps acne in check and sides to a minimum. At 20 a day my knees start to get sore.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem, face stays crystal clear but back and chest can grow some big ole nasty ones especially during winter months

Thread Information