mkt_cycle is offline Junior Member

HCG + Heart Issues

I recently spoke to my doc about starting up cyp injections again (I'm on Clomid for fertility) and brought him a couple studies of HCG preserving fertility. He doesn't dispute the findings but he is against prescribing it because of potential heart issues. He mentioned studies that have shown long term use can lead to heart problems.

Not trying to flame the doc or anything because I respect him a lot, just want to know if anyone's doctor has said anything similar about HCG.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkt_cycle
    I recently spoke to my doc about starting up cyp injections again (I'm on Clomid for fertility) and brought him a couple studies of HCG preserving fertility. He doesn't dispute the findings but he is against prescribing it because of potential heart issues. He mentioned studies that have shown long term use can lead to heart problems.

Not trying to flame the doc or anything because I respect him a lot, just want to know if anyone's doctor has said anything similar about HCG.
    Unless you have any pre existing cardiac disease or a family Hx of cardiac dz (arrhythmia, angina, ventricular disorders, DVTs, PADs, etc), the risks are negligible particularly at the doses and durations recommended on this board.

mkt_cycle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Unless you have any pre existing cardiac disease or a family Hx of cardiac dz (arrhythmia, angina, ventricular disorders, DVTs, PADs, etc), the risks are negligible particularly at the doses and durations recommended on this board.
    Thanks for the info... Unfortunately I have no family medical history since I'm adopted. I'm debating going to a Low-T.com clinic since there is one here in my city. My other option is to go on injections and then go back to clomid when i need to be fertile.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    well crap... I have premature ventricular contractions........
    wonder how bad HcG will mess that up

Thread Information