Rjay is offline Associate Member

Injection question

Hi I self administered 100mg test cyp subcutaneous into my stomach 4 days ago for the first time. I messed up and the needle did no go in properly the first time but was fine the second time, but now 4 days later I still have a small lump on my stomach is this normal?

keep fightin is offline Associate Member
    hey Rjay, welcome! for me is it normal to have a small lump after an inject? no. does it happen now and then? again, just my experience but yes, occasionally and has never been cause for concern. I only injected 100 mg of test S.Q. once and vowed to never do that again. I only inject test S.Q. at a dose of 50 mg and rarely get a lump, I haven't had one in over a year probably. you might consider doing the same and divide that test into two 50 mg shots.

Rjay is offline Associate Member
    Ya I plan to divide it like you said I believe it was from a crappy injection attempt and too much under the skin at once. Thanks

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Why are you doing 100mg at once?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are doing SQ, as ppwc alluded to, you can split your dose into several injections. Really very easy and painless and never a lump. I do every day and it's a breeze. But you can break it up anyway you like.

BTW, bump or not, the T is inside your body and will be absorbed just the same. So don't worry about a little bump. It will go away. Also, the slower you inject, the less the likelihood of a bump and insert the needle well away from where you grab the skin. I find this helps too.

headkick is offline New Member
    i just started subq 2x week 2 weeks ago and i have gotten a bump 2 of the 5 times so far. as i get better at it i expect it to happen less.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    The bump is probably from injecting so much in one spot. I inject 50mg sq 2x/wk and I haven't had a bump yet, but I rub my injection site after to help disperse the oil. Only noticeable issue for me is the injection site seems to be a bit sore right after (probably my sloppy technique).

Try splitting your doses like everyone else suggested and you should be gtg.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with splitting the dose as suggested above.

Thread Information