Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sweatymoo
  • 1 Post By FRDave

Thread: Dosing HCG

sweatymoo is offline Junior Member

Dosing HCG

Well it's quite obvious I'm going to getter educated here than at my doctors office... FINALLY got prescribed HCG when he started telling me how to dose it, all I heard was blah blah blah ask the fine folks here :-) I currently take 50ml test c on Tuesday and saturdays. Whats the best protocal for HCG?Saturday.SWhat's

Sorry about the typos.. My phone is being a vag

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatymoo View Post
    Well it's quite obvious I'm going to getter educated here than at my doctors office... FINALLY got prescribed HCG when he started telling me how to dose it, all I heard was blah blah blah ask the fine folks here :-) I currently take 50ml test c on Tuesday and saturdays. Whats the best protocal for HCG?Saturday.SWhat's
    There are LOTS of different protocols, but to me, it really doesn't matter. I take 250iu three days a week - on the days I don't inject my Test.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    250iu twice a week will get the job done

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    You might want to read this. It's got all the info you need on hCG ..http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...ould-know.html

Thanks all

dhickey is offline Junior Member
    As much as you need and no more. If 250IU twice a week keeps the boy full and dangling, that's probably all you need. That's not quite enough for me. Even 250IU MWF is borderline for me.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    I use to do 250iu every Mon/Wed/Fri, but have since switched to 400iu the day before my test injections (twice per week). I prefer the latter.

Rusty; fantastic read man!!! Thanks a mil
    Rusty11 likes this.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    I use to do 250iu every Mon/Wed/Fri, but have since switched to 400iu the day before my test injections (twice per week). I prefer the latter.
    Interesting. Why you prefer that?

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox
    Interesting. Why you prefer that?
    I had originally started TRT this route, and decided to try 3x per week in smaller dosages to lower my E2. After several months, I wanted to go back as my E2 never dropped and it's more convenient to inject less... When doing so, my E2 went down surprisingly and my boys are fuller.

HCG is something you have to play around with (injection amounts and frequency) as I have found different people get different results.
    NEFLRick likes this.

dhickey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post

I had originally started TRT this route, and decided to try 3x per week in smaller dosages to lower my E2. After several months, I wanted to go back as my E2 never dropped and it's more convenient to inject less... When doing so, my E2 went down surprisingly and my boys are fuller.

HCG is something you have to play around with (injection amounts and frequency) as I have found different people get different results.
    Yep. Like T, different people will need different protocols for the same results. For some reason this is accepted for T, but not as accepted for HCG .

Thread Information