jaybigboy34 is offline New Member

Estradiol level high?

Got my blood work back today. I told them the sensitive test. Not sure if this looks like the right test or not, but does it seem high at 43? Does it not suppose to be around 20? thanks

miker295 is offline New Member
    43 seems a bit high to me, but that is somewhat dependent on other factors. What is your age? Did you get any other results, such as testosterone or free T? How do you feel?

MArz123 is offline Junior Member
    When was this e2 test taken in relation to your last test injection?

Quote Originally Posted by miker295 View Post
    43 seems a bit high to me, but that is somewhat dependent on other factors. What is your age? Did you get any other results, such as testosterone or free T? How do you feel?
    I thought it was sort of high myself, but i have seen other test where the range is 7.6-42.6 pg/ml with around 20pg/ml being the optimal range. The test range a had was 20-75pg/ml
    so since mine is in the middle would that be considered like 20pg/ml in the other test range? I am 37 years old. My total T was 458. I feel pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by MArz123 View Post
    When was this e2 test taken in relation to your last test injection?
    It was the day of my next shot. I got the bloodwork done before i got my shot.

vmons01 is offline Junior Member
    It doesn't seem high at all considering the range. I was told to always shoot for the middle of the range. There seems to be consensus on this board that E2 should be in the "20's". This makes no sense at all! It seems to be dependent on the range of the particular test, and also dependent on your test level where higher levels may support slightly higher E2 levels.
    Last edited by vmons01; 01-14-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Thread Information