ad_ccfc2010 is offline New Member

testicular atrophy

After 8 months of finishing my cycle I still have testicular atrophy and sumtimes struggle to keep an erection. I run test 400 and tren enanthate . And I just found out I got a low sperm count from doing a test. From what I read on other threads this is a common thing if u havent recovered from a cycle. Im thinking of running hcg to see if this will help but not sure what dosage to run any suggestions? ?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ad_ccfc2010 View Post
    After 8 months of finishing my cycle I still have testicular atrophy and sumtimes struggle to keep an erection. I run test 400 and tren enanthate. And I just found out I got a low sperm count from doing a test. From what I read on other threads this is a common thing if u havent recovered from a cycle. Im thinking of running hcg to see if this will help but not sure what dosage to run any suggestions? ?
    I don't know much about cycling but I dose 250iu 3 times a week and I do just fine. Might want to try that. Many here do 250iu twice a week. Your call.

ad_ccfc2010 is offline New Member
    How long do you usually run it for? Should I take sum sort of ai with it? As I have to take ai when cycling test for estrogen problems. Is it safe to run it on its own

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ad_ccfc2010 View Post
    How long do you usually run it for? Should I take sum sort of ai with it? As I have to take ai when cycling test for estrogen problems. Is it safe to run it on its own
    hCG is THE solution to the concern you have - testicular atrophy. From my knowledge it's completely safe. If you are on TRT forever, you run hCG along with it - forever. I understand that some have run it alone, with some success. As always, it depends on the individual.

Read this "sticky" that is posted on the main board of the forum:
    http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...ould-know.html

I can't advise you about how it is related to cycles. Others with first hand knowledge and experience can comment on that.

sfgiantsfan55 is offline Associate Member
    my two cents: hcg didnt do it for me.. seems to work for most people, but not me. i got better results from clomid. just anecdotal , my personal experience.

Thread Information