fireeater49 is offline Associate Member

informal poll sc vs im

Hey brothers,

Informal poll to see who does sc shots and who does im shots. Please briefly state overall satisfaction and any pertinent info that you feel is relevant on your method ( frequency of dose, amt of dose, other compounds in dose like deca ) After this set of BW I am going to get (in trough, IM) I will be trying my go at it. I wanted a base line to measure against.

Vitals
    49 yo TRT 1.5 year, no complaints except elbows and shoulder pain really bad at night. Wood is great, libido is tapering off. Current trt program is test cyp. IM 60mg x 3 days with 250 HCG with B12 day before test shots. Just finished up BLAST with 125 mg test x 3 days.That BLAST was finished up 2 weeks ago. Have never been on AI.

BW was 6 months ago with E levels around 22 test was 933 with free test 28. SHGB was 36 Lifts are all up. On a modified 5/3/1 workout with finisher sets at ultra high reps.

Workouts 5 days week. Deload every 4 weeks with complete rest or walking with weight vest. Diet is pretty clean.

Will post new blood results in couple of days before SC protocol.

Thanks

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just started Sub-Q 2 weeks ago and so far feel great. I've been getting quite a bit of acne since switching and finishing up a blast but I don't think it's from switching to Sub-q. i get bloodwork next week so that will be the tell all but so far I don't feel any different and it's so much easier to administer over IM.

Rrexy is offline Junior Member
    Just started TRT & doing SubQ.
    Looking forward to the responses here . . . . . .

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Been injecting test via sub-Q for over a year now and wouldn't change a thing. 100mg split in two doses of 50mg every 3.5 days puts me in the upper 900's.

Thanks for the responses guys hope others will chime in. To those who sc, anyone break down dose amt to EOD? Or anyone do split doses in different locations Example SC 50 mg x 3.5 days but the shots would be 25 mg in two separate locations ie lt and rt lovehandles? If so, what are perceived advantages if any? Thanks again guys

Quote Originally Posted by fireeater49
    Thanks for the responses guys hope others will chime in. To those who sc, anyone break down dose amt to EOD? Or anyone do split doses in different locations Example SC 50 mg x 3.5 days but the shots would be 25 mg in two separate locations ie lt and rt lovehandles? If so, what are perceived advantages if any? Thanks again guys
    Bass does split doses and states his test levels are higher using the same amount of test as he did prior.

slates is offline New Member
    100mg IM in my glutes once a week and 500iu HCG subq twice a week. I find that more frequent injections tend to waste testosterone because some of it always gets trapped in the needle.

Quote Originally Posted by slates
    100mg IM in my glutes once a week and 500iu HCG subq twice a week. I find that more frequent injections tend to waste testosterone because some of it always gets trapped in the needle.

Use syringes that have an attached needle and marked as zero dead space or place an air bubble in the syringe behind the oil to push all oil out.

OK here we go...........my blood work came in. This set was taken just before my normal TRT test shot.Prior protocol was 125 mg (blast for 10 weeks) IM in quad every 3.5 days with HCG 250 IU SQ a day before test shot. Gear was UGL. TRT test is gotten from pharmacy. Labs drawn at Labcorp. Private Med Lab Male Hormone Panel. Pretty much all is in range except the following

The high markers

Cholesterol 248 100-199 ( love my bacon! )
    LDL 181 0-99 (see above)
    THS 5.2 .45-4.5 (ran out of my Levothyroxin) back on 1 week
    IGF1 208 67-205
    Estradiol 27 3-70 (sensitive) not on AI never have been

worthy of noting

Test Serum 783 348-1197
    Test Free 14.09 5-21
    % Free 1.8 1.5-4.2
    T4 9.1 4.5-12
    T3 uptake 36 24-39
    Free Thyroxine 3.3 1.2-4.9
    PSA 2.4 0-4

Any comments? Currently taking DIM, Iron, Stinging Nettle, DHEA, Pregnolone, liver support and multi vitamin, baby asa

Will start SQ protocol same as above with IM being replaced and the dose back to TRT 60mg (pharmacy) Labs should be drawn late March. I will keep posting more info as needed

Thanks

Thread Information