Cmoore is offline New Member

Six week blood results

I will post a photo of my labs soon. In summary my testosterone count went from 458 to 1127, this is a good target number correct? Is there a number that I should watch out for that is maybe too high and dangerous? If you haven't read any of my previous thread I am 30 years old 6 foot two when I started I weighed hundred and 72 pounds and I'm proud to say that I weighed in at 185 and if anything my body fat is gone down. I've always worked out hard and taking care of myself but I have never been able to gain weight. This is the first time. Even when I did CrossFit my way back down I was heartedly but my weight went down to 168. Since I started testosterone replacement therapy I've been squatting and lunging a lot and you can tell that the majority of the weight gained is in my legs and ass. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated guys by the way I'm on a six-month testosterone program I started off at hundred and 60 mg and now they have raised me to 170
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Six week blood results-image.jpg  

64509chvl is offline Associate Member
    Well as you know or should know ...total T doesn't really mean much accept it shows you're at the top of the range. Put the rest of the labs up as you mentioned so the vets can take a look & go from there.

As far as "danger" goes. I guess as long as your E2 is in range along with Free T not over the top & you feel good, you prolly don't need to worry about being in danger. Assuming everything else looks good in your blood work of coarse.

Not sure if you're using an AI or not but you'll read over & over again that the idea is to get as close as you can to gettin your E2 in range & feeling good without one. Or atleast a very small amount. Seems to be pretty tricky getting/staying dialed with an AI...doable if need be, but a little more work.

I'm workin on gettin dialed without an AI myself. Looks I'll be able to, but not quite there yet...lots of bloodwork, lol! I've been on for 4 months now.

jomamma007 is offline Member
    misleading title

Cmoore is offline New Member
    I know I'm sorry guys I'll post it soon

Thread Information