wizarddeath is offline Junior Member

Blood test timing

Hey guys,

Just coming into my blast, and wondered if it would be too soon for a blood test. I normally inject 150 on Thursday, for this blast I am doing 250 MG Monday/Thursdays. I started on the 24th(Awkward Thursday start date.) With this, I am now 2 weeks(4 injections in.) I still feel pretty energetic, not as much as I did before. Libido is actually non existent. I am starting to this my test I am blasting with is no good, and maybe I am coming down in levels?

I am running EQ as well this time, and first time running something that isn't purely test. According to Steroidplot.com if I plot 20 weeks and put in my normal dose up to week 5 then swap to new dosage, my test levels should already be pretty high compared to TRT dose. Just wondering what everyone thinks? Should I go this week, or wait another week? Still running my HCG (2x 250 IU weekly) and Adex( .25 mg EOD)

wizarddeath is offline Junior Member
    Actually, reading some more, and I see some conflicted reports of EQ causing low libido. It doesn't seem like it should be looks like it could in certain people? Would 14 days into a 600 mg a week cycle be enough to cause an issue? I know physical signs of the drug take much longer to manifest, but could the levels make a influx in 14 days?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    with a long burning esther like c or e, it can take a few weeks from first injection to the point where the libido kicks in. And about four weeks for you to notice results in the gym

hang in there...

Thread Information