Brett N is offline Senior Member

Testicular Atrophy

Long story short, on TRT and somehow I am an idiot and mixed my HCG improper. The script was to add 10ml BAC to powder . My brain miscalculated and didnt take into count that the script was seperated into 5 2000 IU vials. So, I should of only added 2ML to it. So, for 16 weeks I have been taking a 1/5 of a dose and my nuts hurt. Hurt pretty bad. Some minor shrinkage but the pain is what drawed my attention.

I remixed a vail correctly. Took 250iu onSunday and decided to up it to 500iu on Wednesday. How long will this pain last and what is the proper procedure to get things back on the right path? Should I keep at 500iu 2x a week or just grin and bear it at 250iu until it passes. Feels worse today then it did Sunday.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate, I've never taken HCG (horror of horrors!!!) and never experienced testicular pain. in fact, I have had testicular pain prior to taking TRT due to an injury 25 years ago, and once on TRT, the pain went away.

Go figure

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    With me it took about a week and a half or so. It was a while back. I was also doing 100 iu's if memory serves.

Thanks Beethoven, guess I will give it a couple weeks before I panic.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It took me seven months to begin because I didn't even know about its importance. When I found this forum, learned about it, and found a place to purchase it overseas, I was seven months into TRT.

The stones are hanging low and I feel just fine on 250iu twice a week. I would say sixteen weeks should not be a great concern - especially if you're young...and most of you guys are young compared to me.

By the way, I started feeling the benefits within two weeks also.
    Last edited by 2Sox; 05-02-2014 at 02:56 PM.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post

Can I ask what kind of benefits were they?

Thanks 2Sox.

Vegas, I would say the benefits would be to fix the symptoms I am feeling which is an aching in the testicles and some shrinkage. Reminds me of a Back in Black song. "I like Big Balls"

61er is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    It took me seven months to begin because I didn't even know about its importance. When I found this forum, learned about it, and found a place to purchase it overseas, I was seven months into TRT.

The stones are hanging low and I feel just fine on 250iu twice a week. I would say sixteen weeks should not be a great concern - especially if you're young...and most of you guys are young compared to me.

Identical story here. Delay, now hanging low again.

jm1429 is offline Junior Member
    Dont mean to hi-jack but I have a question. I am taking 250i.u's two times a week for about a year now and my boys seem they are skrinking (about half the size they were before starting trt). Im not getting any pain or soreness but the size is bothering me. Should I up my hcg per week??? Thanks guys.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jm1429 View Post
    Dont mean to hi-jack but I have a question. I am taking 250i.u's two times a week for about a year now and my boys seem they are skrinking (about half the size they were before starting trt). Im not getting any pain or soreness but the size is bothering me. Should I up my hcg per week??? Thanks guys.
    I have noticed this myself. I upped the my HCG and testicular size and HCG benefits returned. But then about 3 or so months later, things went down again. I still have not found an answer. However, I started dosing everyday per Dr. Crisler's protocol. If there are any desensitized issues going on, I figured this would alleviate them.

Thread Information