Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

Bloat from Hell TRT

Working my butt off in the gym 5 days a week then tot he pool and then eat and sleep. Dropped 1-3 pounds a week at 1000 under maintenance. Something just did not seem right then I experienced a HUGE drop in weight over 4 days (almost 6 Kilos). I keep very detailed records of what goes in my body, how much of it, and time of day. At exactly 4 days from my last Androil 40 pill (switched to test prop) the drop occured. It went like this. Day 2 after last pill became extremely hungry for carbs and ate a kilo of pasta with red meat sauce and mushrooms (yeah I know wth right?) Next day I was just as ravenous but kept the diet strong. From my weigh in that night to my weigh in the next night...6 kilo gone (urination like a mofo over a 12 hour period).

What you use for TRT has a big impact in a lot of ways. I was feeling so great on the Androil with no clue the bloat because my weight loss was being replaced by bloat. Just reinforcing the rule of always go for the injection..always. Also Test Prop has the least amount of bloat of the ethers.

Know I know..and knowing is half the battle. I will not consider any AA now in pill form from this lesson. I am overweight by a lot but a good chunk just went bye bye

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    The re-feed could of helped with the drop in weight as well. 1000 calories is a pretty big deficit. How long have you been running that low?

And as a fellow prop user, I agree with you. I tend to believe its the smaller, more frequent injections that help, but nonetheless, I don't plan on switching from prop anytime soon.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    45 days that low. Glucophage (Metformin) makes my appetite almost nil. I say that with an asterisk. I was using generic horsepill metformin in the USA and it had nowhere (not the same country code) impact on appetite as this by SASS (Squibb Pharmacy out of Shanghai). I pretty much have to make myself eat my meals each day now.

FYI my girlfriend was asking wth happened. She was like..you drop a little a long and all of a sudden this after all that pasta..are you taking medicine I do not know about?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    45 days that low. Glucophage (Metformin) makes my appetite almost nil. I say that with an asterisk. I was using generic horsepill metformin in the USA and it had nowhere (not the same country code) impact on appetite as this by SASS (Squibb Pharmacy out of Shanghai). I pretty much have to make myself eat my meals each day now.

FYI my girlfriend was asking wth happened. She was like..you drop a little a long and all of a sudden this after all that pasta..are you taking medicine I do not know about?
    Right on. Keep doing what works. I find that after awhile on a caloric deficit, my metabolism tends to slow. When I notice sluggishness, I usually up my calories for a week or two and then drop back down.

Thread Information