Leroy Jenkins is offline Junior Member

Very low trough levels?

I believe its called the "trough" when you would be at your lowest before your next shot? Anyway, I had blood tests within 3 weeks of one another, here are my results:

Day after my test injection (close to peak) Total T 1100, Free T 27 (25 being top of range).
    3 weeks later, day of my injection (trough), Total T 621 (292-867 ng/dl), Free T 15.4

Is this normal or indicative of an issue?

I inject twice a week 60mg, so 120mg total. I use HCG 3x a week at 250iu's each inject.

My new doc has done a thorough set of blood work if you need other numbers. I am not able to get in to see him for about a month to discuss the blood work. From my reading of the results, my thyroid is on the verge of being Hyper. The T3 and T4 show to be in the middle of the normal ranges. I was out of range low in Vitamin D. I was in-range but low in B12. Many believe the B12 range to be wrong and that one should be above 500, I was 360 (250-1100 pg/ml).

xcraider37 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    I believe its called the "trough" when you would be at your lowest before your next shot? Anyway, I had blood tests within 3 weeks of one another, here are my results:

Day after my test injection (close to peak) Total T 1100, Free T 27 (25 being top of range).
    3 weeks later, day of my injection (trough), Total T 621 (292-867 ng/dl), Free T 15.4

Is this normal or indicative of an issue?

I inject twice a week 60mg, so 120mg total. I use HCG 3x a week at 250iu's each inject.

My new doc has done a thorough set of blood work if you need other numbers. I am not able to get in to see him for about a month to discuss the blood work. From my reading of the results, my thyroid is on the verge of being Hyper. The T3 and T4 show to be in the middle of the normal ranges. I was out of range low in Vitamin D. I was in-range but low in B12. Many believe the B12 range to be wrong and that one should be above 500, I was 360 (250-1100 pg/ml).
    Total testosterone 621 is not very low, it's a pretty good number. Not sure I see an issue here.

Leroy Jenkins is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xcraider37 View Post
    Total testosterone 621 is not very low, it's a pretty good number. Not sure I see an issue here.
    Thank you. I should have said quite a difference than peak level. I suppose I metabolize T quickly.

Thread Information