Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BuzzardMarinePumper

Thread: Really strange ? Eating like a pig smart clean foods loosing weight ?

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Really strange ? Eating like a pig smart clean foods loosing weight ?

I detoxed off opiates Memorial Day Weekend ! My strength has gone through the roof and training harder and eating all the time still staying with smart foods target 0 carbs and get about 15% possibly 20%, 50% Protein, and the rest in fats ? Still I am stronger, leaner, get better w/o's and a lot less lathargic ? In 2 month I have gone from 240 lbs to 228 lbs and I am possibly even getting more complex carbs than I relize due to fresh veggies in season in GA.

I have so much energy and drive I am going to the gym sometimes 2 times a day am Planks and Cardio and pm 2 body parts. Blasting 30 mgs of Tren EOD and 200 mg of Test Cypionate a week ? Leaned up big time and still decent size ?

Have a weird event going on around my abs . . . . . I have no side handles and the left and right sides of the front of my belly section is flat and hard ; you can see lean muscle ? But right in the center there is a bread basket about 8 in wide, 6 in tall and 1/2 in to an in thick in left over fat ? I look starnge like a skinny pregnant woman, not really that big just not flat like the sides ? Any thoughts or ideas ? As I said eating everything that doesn't eat me and clean foods the only change in diet is more freash veggies ? So why the fat pouch ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-13-2014 at 01:40 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Time. Fat isnt easy to loose. If it's still stubborn in a month or so then try breaking it up via massage, heat or ultra sonic??? Just a though.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Just a thought, do you have a hernia?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Would there not be some pain with that ?

Stools are normal and not a bloat . I can feel the muscle under the thin layer or fat just seems that is the last fat pocket to go ? Lost in face neck even legs and as I said the left and right sides of front of belly are still getting leaner as I w/o even droped from a 34 waist size to 33 's and 32's 6 ft 228 lbs ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-13-2014 at 01:35 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a good though, it's possible. It could be an older injury or a hernia that is only protruding but did not rip through the lining? Worth checking out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That's a good though, it's possible. It could be an older injury or a hernia that is only protruding but did not rip through the lining? Worth checking out.
    I want to be safe but like I said it is not bloated and no pain + I can feel the hard muscle under the thin fat layer ? No one would really even notice except me being over judgemental and had a Phycial in Feb. ? I trained really hard Mon did Chest, Back, Shoulders, 5 exercises 15 to 20 reps, 4 to 5 sets of each exercise and no beely strain when doing back or shoulders ?

Would that type of injury not push out even more when straing doing this hard of a routine ? I know you gents aren't Dr. and want to help I am just kind of of the opinion there would be a little pain and some phycial signs if that type of injury ? Correct me if I am wrong ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-13-2014 at 01:36 AM.

sfgiantsfan55 is offline Associate Member
    my two cents..on abs.... seems the fat melts off from top to bottom.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan55 View Post
    my two cents..on abs.... seems the fat melts off from top to bottom.....
    Yeah !I am 55 and got my top flexor showing and as , stated the sides are starting to dimple and are lean and hard ? Just hoping for some advise to get rid of what I have started calling my dam fat pad on my belly ! What is a pisser is I can feel the muscle under the layer of fat , Lean all over ecept this one area ?

As stated 30 mg of Tren EOD now doing 20 mg of Tren Daily ? And even alternate Whinny and Masteron EOD @ 30 mg Doing 200 mg of Cypionate a week and every 2nd day 40 mg of Prop. very lean but only got another week on Blast compounds and back to 180 mg of Cypionate for 5 mths ? Just not sure the ole belly will go away in a week even with 2 a days ?

Oh I am amazed at the amount of food I can ingest and not gaing wieght ? Getting 300 grams of protein a day ! May yoyo up and down 2 to 3 lbs but no major gains that go up and continue to increase ? I think the roller coaster or yoyo in the 2 to 3 lbs is due to fresh veggie intake since they are in season and stil mainly beens all types , brown rice , Squqsh , Collard greens, turnip greens , sweet potatoes, celery, Brocilli, tomatos , letus, Still no junk food and even eating more red meat than usual ? Just doesn't add up ? Unless Tren Is that strong as a fat loose ?

I do relize all these compounds are considered cut gear but still with intense training I would think some poundage gains yet just get leaner and a little size ?

Advise welcome ! Oh and thanks for the input so far !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-13-2014 at 01:37 AM.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper
    I want to be safe but like I said it is not bloated and no pain + I can feel the hard muscle under the thin fat layer ? No one would really even notice except me being over judgemental and had a Phycial in Feb. ? I trained really hard Mon did Chest, Back, Shoulders, 5 exercises 15 to 20 reps, 4 to 5 sets of each exercise and no beely strain when doing back or shoulders ? Would that type of injury not push out even more when straing doing this hard of a routine ? I know you gents aren't Dr. and want to help I am just kind of of the opinion there would be a little pain and some phycial signs if that type of injury ? Correct me if I am wrong ?
    Bmp, I have a hernia and I have zero pain with it. Gonna get it fixed in 6 months. I have something similar going on that's why I mentioned it, just have your dr check.

Blog Entries
    bmp, i have a hernia and i have zero pain with it. Gonna get it fixed in 6 months. I have something similar going on that's why i mentioned it, just have your dr check.
    I will man and thank you so much for giving a rip ! I see him again in oct for bw and new scripts sooooo again thank you ! Honestly i am hoping it is just stubborn fat pocket , not really poking out just not flat like the sides ? Hey 30 + years of beer drinking doesn't go away in 19 mths and i am well pleased with all of my other gains !

Oh thank you also lovbyts ! Hope all of your injuries are mending well and you are back in the swing of things !

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-13-2014 at 01:37 AM.
    lovbyts likes this.

Blog Entries
    lovbyts To cool ! thanks man ! Much respect ! From this ole guy that will be 55 Aug 19th
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-13-2014 at 01:38 AM.

Score is offline Associate Member
    The leaner you get the more obvious the fat is, I have a 5 pack with my lower left ab still under cover. I swear I'm more insecure now than when I had a 4 pack.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Score View Post
    The leaner you get the more obvious the fat is, I have a 5 pack with my lower left ab still under cover. I swear I'm more insecure now than when I had a 4 pack.
    lol ! That is probably it ! I have come so far in only 19 mths. I should be happy ! But like you say all I see are my flaws and they jump out at me and other ppl make positive comments ? I used to like to hear damn you look good for 55 and now I kinda like to leave the " for 55 off " !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-13-2014 at 01:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Is it possible to eat to clean ? I am honestly eating everything in site and every 3 hrs and have platued all the way dn at 228 and stable ; 1.5 + gals. of water a day . very little cardio and 50% + Protein and at 30% fats and 20% carbs ? The worst meal of my day is breakfast

ie. whole grain waffles 3 1/4 lb ot turkey , chicken , tuna , even 3 pieces of Kraft cheese 3 pats of butter , honey and 3 slices of Tomato with probably 4 oz of plain Greek yogart ? and the meals get smaller as the day goes on and the only carbs after 2 are about 6 oz of water melon , cantolope , strayberries and some times even wheat pasta 1 hr before evening w/o and similar post w/o ? 5 protein shakes a day ?

At 6 ft and 55 yrs old I sholud be putting on lbs and all I am doing is leaning out and staying the same weight ?

Modified gym routine to 4 sets of 50 and still get soar after every 2 body part w/o and I isolate Chest and shoulder and back EO Week and do only them for 3 days and then Bies and Tries ?

Still got my belly pouch right in the center of belly , really looks strange - doing planks and leg extention every w/o ? 20 to 30 minutes and get super soar every time I do them !

What gives ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-13-2014 at 01:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    word up fido ?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could def. be a hernia. I had an umbilical hernia several years ago from doing heavy leg presses. I never hurt but it was there. I had it fixed and zero issues later.

Blog Entries
    I have had several younger guys look at it and all said the same thing ! It is just showing because you lost all the other fat ? That is one of about 4 small fat deposites I still have to loose ! Several agreed it did not look as bad as I thought I did ? Really was above average for ( an older guy, lol ) they suggested the to just keep eating tight and working like I am and one day soon I would actually notice it getting smaller I also have 2 small fat deposites on the inner side of my Bicept down close to my elbow on both insides, I have gone to 4 sets of 50 for my arms for the past 2 weeks now and the bicept fat deposites have almost gonne away & I actually gained sizes and a great deal of definition ! From what I see when those are gone I will be lean to the maxs & just have 55 yr old bread basket to attentd to . To be completly honest if I added more cardio I bet that would be the ticket but the amoumt of time I spend in the gym is so long doing the 4 sets of 50 and 4 to 5 exercises ; ( I know an excuse not a reason ) about an hr and a half and when I get through it is all I can do to eat as soon as I can ! Even started eating a Sub Way Flat Bread Sub 6in Pre and post w/o with Tuna, Turkey, and 2 1/2 of chicken breast on it with spinich and bean sprouts + oil and vinitgare All of the ingrediants on the sub as listed above at one time and I ave plenty of energy to get to get through a complete w/o and eating reasonably clean I have platued at 228 for 5 weeks now and 6 ft tall, 228 lbs., 55 years old, wearing XL shirt, and 33 waist Guess Pascal Jeans gut for big legs and no carpenter ass . My side handles are gone and out side of belly is flat and muscle starting to shine so if I loose that belly fat pouch my belly will be completly flat and 0, none, nada, not any dunlap straight belly all the way to above my special purpose I imgine when the last belly fat is gone and my other 2 small one my weight may drop as low as 225 lbs and loose another inch in my waist !

I am on TRT !
    Just finished a 10 week blast of :
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

200 mg of Cypionate @ 100 mg every 3.5 days
    + 80 mg of Prop @ 20 mg EOD
    + 120 mg of Tren a week 30 mg EOD for 10 weeks
    + 140 mg of Whinny @ 20 mg ED for last 6 weeks
    + 140 mg of Masteron @ 20 mg ED for las 4 weeks
    + HGG 100 mcg every day
    + Semerolin 200 mcg every
    +ADO / Frag 200 mcg every dayfor last 6 weeks
    + Adex .25 mg 2 x's a week

I have to read my on BW my Dr. is a DA & only thing he is good for is per his script 200 mg of Cypionate Every Other Week + he scripted 1mg of Adex daily ( so he thinks I am a woman with reast cancer , lol ? )

2 areas my knowlede is lacking in is SHGB & LH ? Any rule of thumb to be aware of in these 2 areas ?

Now on TRT dosage = about 650 to 725 testosterone level and 29 E-2 feel great but not as good as when on blast ! [I]Oh, I still have to give Blood Every Other Month or RBC gets high and so does Billirubin :[/I
    ]__________________________________________________ _____________________________

160 mg of Cypionate a week @ 80 mg every 3.5 days
    + HCG 100 mcg every day
    + Impromel 200 mcg every day year round
    + Frag 176 -191 after 60 days off or ADO 9604 200 mcg every day alternat 60 days on and 60 off
    + Adex .25 1 x a week

If I am leaning out should I add more carbs and possible be able to gain good weight ? At 55 I am not looking to be huge ! I am happy with lean and bigger than the average guy and bigger tham almost all the men I know that are my age ! Only one guy close and he is a youngster 52 years old , lol !

Thread Information