KOArtist is offline Junior Member

San Diego TRT Doc that takes insurance?

Just curious if anyone knows a good one? No big hurry, as I'm waiting to have a kid before I get started, but when the time comes it would be great if anyone had any suggestions.

And yes, I know TRT + HCG is supposed to keep you fertile, but I'm almost 40 and don't want to risk it at all. (Wife just turned 39 too...it's basically now or never.)

Thanks

booku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KOArtist View Post
    Just curious if anyone knows a good one? No big hurry, as I'm waiting to have a kid before I get started, but when the time comes it would be great if anyone had any suggestions.

And yes, I know TRT + HCG is supposed to keep you fertile, but I'm almost 40 and don't want to risk it at all. (Wife just turned 39 too...it's basically now or never.)

Thanks
    interested in SD area as well, I have been on test only, for almost a year now at the end of december, if i keep doing this, am i jeapordizing ever having kids? I am 23...

KOArtist is offline Junior Member
    You should definitely run hcg to keep your chances up. 500 iu EOD basically kept everyone unaffected in a recent study, check the stickies.

tribe is offline New Member
    Hey, I know this thread is old, if not dead, but I'm about to finish a year of TRT with a a budget San Diego clinic. My paid-for visits are soon to end and the doc at my clinic is less than open to AIs and HCG - just test...

Honestly, after looking at everything on the web I don't think I need a doc, just so long as I keep my labs in check - problem is getting a legit rx. Not that I would have a problem with finding a source, I just don't have the gut to handle the risks of questionable underground gear.

Any good docs that are open minded?

Thread Information