Thread: HGH Genotropin

I.C.unit is offline New Member

HGH Genotropin

Hi, can anyone help me? Ive been taking HGH for about 3 weeks (not using anything else), using 2.7iu eod. Last week i woke up with a headache and ive still got it now. I NEVER suffer from headaches and now i cant get rid of this one, its a constant pound in the back of my head/top of neck. Does anyone know how to stop them and if it is probably the GH causing it? Ive been drinking loads of water to try and stop it but it hasnt worked and ive tried eating sugary sweets as i thought the GH cld cause me to have low blood sugar levels from what i read on the net. Anyway ive still got a headache but didnt want to lower my dose or stop taking it because i have noticed some benefits from using it already. If anyone could help me it would be very much appreciated. Thank you

Lifted1 is offline Member
    If you've had a headache for a week straight, you should see a doctor bro. Try posting on the steroid q&a side as there's probably more hgh experience there. gL

safa66 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I.C.unit View Post
    Hi, can anyone help me? Ive been taking HGH for about 3 weeks (not using anything else), using 2.7iu eod. Last week i woke up with a headache and ive still got it now. I NEVER suffer from headaches and now i cant get rid of this one, its a constant pound in the back of my head/top of neck. Does anyone know how to stop them and if it is probably the GH causing it? Ive been drinking loads of water to try and stop it but it hasnt worked and ive tried eating sugary sweets as i thought the GH cld cause me to have low blood sugar levels from what i read on the net. Anyway ive still got a headache but didnt want to lower my dose or stop taking it because i have noticed some benefits from using it already. If anyone could help me it would be very much appreciated. Thank you
    check blood pressure

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you get your HGH from a doctor prescription and pharmacy or from online? I'm guessing online and thus 99.99% OK let me fix this, 100% it's not HGH. It's mystery peptide so stop taking it.

Oh and BTW, there is a snowball chance in hell that you will see any benefits from HGH after 3 weeks.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-30-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Thread Information