Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 64
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Mental sex drive

  1. #1
    Machdiesel's Avatar
    Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,096

    Mental sex drive

    Ok so lets see if I can explain this. When I first went on trt sex was on my mind constantly, every women I saw I wanted to bang. After a few months that mental aspect is gone, but I still have sex with my wife regularly and wake up with a raging hard on . Performance is fine, and I initiate sex but that me tsl aspect is gone. Could this be SHBG, prolactin ?

  2. #2
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    Ok so lets see if I can explain this. When I first went on trt sex was on my mind constantly, every women I saw I wanted to bang. After a few months that mental aspect is gone, but I still have sex with my wife regularly and wake up with a raging hard on . Performance is fine, and I initiate sex but that me tsl aspect is gone. Could this be SHBG, prolactin ?

    I am very interested in this thought or issue ? When I 1st started I was a frickin porn star for 6 mths and not balanced ? I am single and I am very picky . . again now that I can be ! But the marathon hrs of drive are gone and I am balanced except when on a blast ? This maybe my issue ? To many Nor 19's ? I am about to finish a Blast of low dose of Tren , Whinny, Masteron , I take 30 mg of Deca weekly for joint pain ?

    I will be back on 180 mg of Cyp a week
    30 mg Deca a week
    1.5 tics HCG daily
    10 mg Cialias
    I only nee .25 Adex a week to stay balanced !

    I hope smart guys weight in ? I still have passion and desire just not the superman preformance ? Stil 3 or 4 x's a night but what I would call average not that type of experience that women say WOW you roocked my world ?


    Kel what is up ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-31-2014 at 07:52 PM.

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    In short (op) you're normal. Testosterone raised your Dopamine level (neurotransmitter) giving you all the good feeling you experienced at the initiation of TRT. Dopamine, test and prolactin are all related and interact with each other. Once your body acclimated to the new, elevated levels it finds a new balance.

    I'll add that there are things out there of interest in this area such as Selegiline which is an MAOB Inhibitor that helps dopamine levels:

    Deprenyl (selegiline): the history o... [Acta Neurol Scand Suppl. 1983] - PubMed - NCBI

    Read the above and do some further reading of Dr. Jozsef Knoll (sp?) who broke all new ground with it. Think life extension, etc.

    Also research Cabergoline.
    Last edited by kelkel; 07-31-2014 at 08:22 PM.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    I thought it was just called being married??? LoL

  5. #5
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    What's the problem?

  6. #6
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I thought it was just called being married??? LoL
    So true.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What's the problem?
    "Mental aspect," it's not on his mind all the time.

    Been wondering where you've been?
    Last edited by kelkel; 07-31-2014 at 08:57 PM.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  7. #7
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    In short (op) you're normal. Testosterone raised your Dopamine level (neurotransmitter) giving you all the good feeling you experienced at the initiation of TRT. Dopamine, test and prolactin are all related and interact with each other. Once your body acclimated to the new, elevated levels it finds a new balance.

    I'll add that there are things out there of interest in this area such as Selegiline which is an MAOB Inhibitor that helps dopamine levels:

    Deprenyl (selegiline): the history o... [Acta Neurol Scand Suppl. 1983] - PubMed - NCBI

    Read the above and do some further reading of Dr. Jozsef Knoll (sp?) who broke all new ground with it. Think life extension, etc.

    Also research Cabergoline.

    Taking Selegiline as directed @ 3 drops am ? I have not noticed any effect ?

    So does that mean I am average again and no hope for a job in porn industry ?

    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-31-2014 at 09:29 PM.

  8. #8
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    When I retire you can take over.
    Rodax and BuzzardMarinePumper like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #9
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    So true.....



    "Mental aspect," it's not on his mind all the time.

    Been wondering where you've been?
    My point was that I don't understand why he would want to/expect be constantly horny if he is married (and wants to stay that way).
    I've been busy with real life, man...

  10. #10
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I've been busy with real life, man...
    It can get in the way of fun, unfortunately. Glad you're back.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #11
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    When I retire you can take over.
    All BS Aside ? will it never be like the 1st 6 mths again I still have constant wood just not the 3 or 4 hour marathons ? I am even balanced with E-2 and Test and give blood so what should I look at in Oct with BW to get the long lasting ability back ?

    Stay on straight test ? The Nor -19's sure do improve the gym time !

    So is it a choice enjoy the gym or be a porn star ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-31-2014 at 11:50 PM.

  12. #12
    Beethoven's Avatar
    Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South Fla
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    All BS Aside ? will it never be like the 1st 6 mths again I still have constant wood just not the 3 or 4 hour marathons ? I am even balanced with E-2 and Test and give blood so what should I look at in Oct with BW to get the long lasting ability back ?

    Stay on straight test ? The Nor -19's sure do improve the gym time !

    So is it a choice enjoy the gym or be a porn star ?
    I'm kinda glad I hit normal again. I still get morning wood but it's not like before. It was almost bothersome to be a walking oak all the time. (If you're not a porn star). But I still see beautiful women and still want to bang em but it's just not my driving force.

  13. #13
    sfgiantsfan55's Avatar
    sfgiantsfan55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    171
    5 nuts a day and each taking an hour? whats not normal with that? for starters your dick would fall off after about oh, 2 days.

    test has zero effect on my "mental process" towards sex. every woman ive seen that ive found attractive (key issue there) since i was idk 12-13...i think 2 things 1) whats her gash smell like and 2)how nice it would be emptying into her.

    id add that my brain worked like that for a long time (apparently) while my test was crazy low (before i got trt)...and really hasnt gotten worse since the trt.

    since we are all being honest.

    have a wonderful day.

  14. #14
    Low Testosterone is offline ~ HRT Specialist ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,572
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    In short (op) you're normal. Testosterone raised your Dopamine level (neurotransmitter) giving you all the good feeling you experienced at the initiation of TRT. Dopamine, test and prolactin are all related and interact with each other. Once your body acclimated to the new, elevated levels it finds a new balance.

    I'll add that there are things out there of interest in this area such as Selegiline which is an MAOB Inhibitor that helps dopamine levels:

    Deprenyl (selegiline): the history o... [Acta Neurol Scand Suppl. 1983] - PubMed - NCBI

    Read the above and do some further reading of Dr. Jozsef Knoll (sp?) who broke all new ground with it. Think life extension, etc.

    Also research Cabergoline.
    Well said kelkel.

    This also goes back to something I talk about a lot. It's not uncommon for men on TRT to expect things that are uncommon, which takes us back to realistic expectations. It's important to remember one thing, what is the purpose of TRT? The answer, to normalize the body, to give it what it needs because it is lacking. A normal to 20-30yr old male cannot have sex 5 times a day every day with an ejaculate volume that would fill a coffee cup each and every time. Are there exceptions? Yes, but they are not normal.

    Those things said, this doesn't mean TRT cannot drastically improve your sex life as well as other aspects of your life, in fact it should improve them but in a normal sense. If you're looking for super human qualities, enormous amounts of muscle, beyond a sane sex drive, that's not TRT. I think it's also important to note, someone that thinks about sex non-stop and with every woman they see, this is not only unhealthy it's problematic. Granted, we all go through spurts to where our sex drive is higher than it normally is, we all have internal cycles that revolve around so many different things, but balance and realistic expectations and behavior is what you should expect from TRT.
    almostgone likes this.

  15. #15
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Testosterone View Post
    Well said kelkel.

    sex 5 times a day every day with an ejaculate volume that would fill a coffee cup each and every time.

    Ewww. I may be damaged for life after that mental picture.....


    @ the op. Do some research on PT-141 peptide as well.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  16. #16
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Every one wants to chase the dragon so to speak. That's why druggies use More and more but it doesnt work that way with trt or test.

    If you need something to stimulate those endorphins every day find a hobby you really like.

  17. #17
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Every one wants to chase the dragon so to speak. That's why druggies use More and more but it doesnt work that way with trt or test.

    If you need something to stimulate those endorphins every day find a hobby you really like.
    I guess that means preping food, washing dishes and time at the gym ? Then normal Sex from time to time, since I am single and 55; but what a ride it was to be in the saddle for 3 to 4 hrs had women calling me back ! Almost made me feel cheap like they just wanted me for my body . . . . lol
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-01-2014 at 01:07 PM.

  18. #18
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    I prefer feeling cheap.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  19. #19
    The_Crawfish is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan55 View Post
    every woman ive seen that ive found attractive (key issue there) since i was idk 12-13...i think 2 things 1) whats her gash smell like and 2)how nice it would be emptying into her.
    My wife is asking me what's so damn funny....thanks for the laugh man!!

  20. #20
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I prefer feeling cheap.
    This attitude bruises me deepl ? I am so much more than a sex object, like what women say ? I want my 3 to 4 hours of saddle time again and could care less if they even remember my name ! So after the body becomes balanced the porn star marathon days are gone ? That means TRT should come with a special warning !

    " WARNING INCREASED LIBIDO AND PROLONGED ABILITY TO REACH A CLIMAX MAY LAST ONLY 6 TO 8 MTHS. AFTER TESTOSTERONE REACHES OPTIMIAL LEVELS AND YOUR ENDO BECOMES BALANCED YOUR ABILITY ABILITY TO ROCK ALL WOMEN'S WOLD WILL NOT LAST ! HAVE ALL THE SEX POSSIBE FOR THE 1st 8 MTHS. THE EUROPIA WILL NOT LAST FOREVER "

  21. #21
    Beethoven's Avatar
    Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South Fla
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    This attitude bruises me deepl ? I am so much more than a sex object, like what women say ? I want my 3 to 4 hours of saddle time again and could care less if they even remember my name ! So after the body becomes balanced the porn star marathon days are gone ? That means TRT should come with a special warning !

    " WARNING INCREASED LIBIDO AND PROLONGED ABILITY TO REACH A CLIMAX MAY LAST ONLY 6 TO 8 MTHS. AFTER TESTOSTERONE REACHES OPTIMIAL LEVELS AND YOUR ENDO BECOMES BALANCED YOUR ABILITY ABILITY TO ROCK ALL WOMEN'S WOLD WILL NOT LAST ! HAVE ALL THE SEX POSSIBE FOR THE 1st 8 MTHS. THE EUROPIA WILL NOT LAST FOREVER "
    All you need is a little help from the Cialis brand. You can go back to being a sex object. Lol

  22. #22
    Beethoven's Avatar
    Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South Fla
    Posts
    1,470
    I just noticed you take 10 mg of Cialis. You should still be at porn star status.

  23. #23
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    I just noticed you take 10 mg of Cialis. You should still be at porn star status.
    Oh I am GTG 24/7 just not for 3 or 4 hours straight with no breaks ? That was pretty amazing and did impress the females evn to the point of mercy calls

    Could be the Nor 19's I take during my blast ? Not like I am a speed dater anymore very picky and may go 30 days and no hook up ? I will be back to jusst 180 mg of Cypionate and HGH + 30 mg of Deca a week in a little over a week ? So I have at this time a regular friend and she will probably be around a mth from now and all the Nor 19's should be out of my body by then and I will know for sure if they cause that much of a difference ? Still now on 200 mg of Cypionate and 20 mg of Prop EOD while on blast ? That should over ride the Nor 19's I would think ?


  24. #24
    Machdiesel's Avatar
    Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,096
    Ok so back to my question. I'm feeling a disconnect from mental sex drive to physically being able to operate. Physically im gtg but my sex drive is now lower then before trt. That second month of trt I was full porn star status, which I don't nessasarily want but I def shouldn't hve a lower sex drive .

  25. #25
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    This attitude bruises me deepl ? I am so much more than a sex object, like what women say ? I want my 3 to 4 hours of saddle time again and could care less if they even remember my name ! So after the body becomes balanced the porn star marathon days are gone ? That means TRT should come with a special warning !

    " WARNING INCREASED LIBIDO AND PROLONGED ABILITY TO REACH A CLIMAX MAY LAST ONLY 6 TO 8 MTHS. AFTER TESTOSTERONE REACHES OPTIMIAL LEVELS AND YOUR ENDO BECOMES BALANCED YOUR ABILITY ABILITY TO ROCK ALL WOMEN'S WOLD WILL NOT LAST ! HAVE ALL THE SEX POSSIBE FOR THE 1st 8 MTHS. THE EUROPIA WILL NOT LAST FOREVER "
    That's not saying you will not achieve it again either. You need to change things up a little now and again. That does not mean doing a blast or necesarily adding more test, it could be doing less or maybe more hcg but either way it is finding the sweet spots.

    Ive had a few lows where I did not feel like I wanted/needed it 24/7 but I think as long as you have things worked out not to high or to low then you should still need/want it most of the time.

    I still have marathon sex frequently (such as this morning) and I started TRT 6+ years ago? Oh and for the last 4 years with the same woman. Sometimes the wife wishes it was more of a sprint and not a marathon. lol

  26. #26
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    Ok so back to my question. I'm feeling a disconnect from mental sex drive to physically being able to operate. Physically im gtg but my sex drive is now lower then before trt. That second month of trt I was full porn star status, which I don't nessasarily want but I def shouldn't hve a lower sex drive .
    Patience, just patience. You're body is searching for homeostasis. Give it time.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  27. #27
    2Sox's Avatar
    2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,084
    Been real busy for a few days and just came upon this very interesting and rather enlightening thread. I've got to say that some of you guys are really funny. I mean that in a good way. Kel, your one (or two) liners always make me smile.

    Kel, your post about dopamine's effect at the beginning of TRT was a revelation to me. Thank you for that. And Low T's follow up was extremely important. I always wondered where the intensity of my libido had gone after the first few months of TRT. Now I understand that my body is approaching balance - as all of ours must.

    And Buzz, I think you'll see that after awhile, being a sex object is no fun at all. I know because I've been there. We may THINK we're reaping the benefits, but we're deluding ourselves. Like "Wow, look at all the FBs I have!" But the kickback is a deep feeling of loneliness and a bitter resignation that we'll never be known deeply by anyone. For a long time I wasn't even aware I had this feeling. I just thought it was the natural state of affairs. Conquest sure is a quick rush but it never deeply satisfies. Whether you call it a friend with benefits or an FB, a man and a woman who use each other this way - no matter how much screaming, and bed rattling passion - can never respect each other. I came to see this too. Just stop and ask yourself if it's true. For me the result was the same; either I came to really care for the woman I was with or I wasn't with her long.

    Behind the smiles and sweet conversation after this kind of liaison, how many men and women have looked at each other with respect and genuine care? How often do we really think of the woman we have been with as a thinking, feeling individual with hopes and dreams - like our own? If we don't, I think we lose a little bit of our humanity. I always wondered why I would sometimes we walk around with this deep, haunting shame. A kind of numbness. We become our own worst enemies. I'd never want to go back to that life.

    I've seen that the alternative is KNOWING a woman - in every sense. Start with her mind and the body will follow. I'm still learning and finding my way but I've seen the true true excitement this makes for. Like new adventures into the unknown; freshness and newness every day and great passion. And this with a woman I have been with for over thirty years.

    You all know me well enough to understand that when I write in this way I'm not singling out any one individual. Merely, a poster has presented some ideas on which I thought it might be useful to comment and to offer my insight, which has come from my own lessons and experience. I sincerely hope it can be of benefit.
    Last edited by 2Sox; 08-07-2014 at 10:37 AM.

  28. #28
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Been real busy for a few days and just came upon this very interesting and rather enlightening thread. I've got to say that some of you guys are really funny. I mean that in a good way. Kel, your one (or two) liners always make me smile.

    Kel, your post about dopamine's effect at the beginning of TRT was a revelation to me. Thank you for that. And Low T's follow up was extremely important. I always wondered where the intensity of my libido had gone after the first few months of TRT. Now I understand that my body is approaching balance - as all of ours must.

    And Buzz, I think you'll see that after awhile, being a sex object is no fun at all. I know because I've been there. We may THINK we're reaping the benefits, but we're deluding ourselves. Like "Wow, look at all the FBs I have!" But the kickback is a deep feeling of loneliness and a bitter resignation that we'll never be known deeply by anyone. Conquest never deeply satisfies the self. A man and a woman who use each other this way - no matter how much screaming, and bed rattling passion - can never respect each other. It's not surprising that after times like this, many women have seen men as brutes and men have seen women as unworthy of respect - or worse. We can forget that we are with thinking, feeling individuals with hopes and dreams - like our own. And in so doing, each time we lose a little bit of our humanity. And whether we admit it to ourselves or not, we walk around with a deep, haunting shame. And then we get to think that this is all there is because we've spent so much time living like this. A kind of numbness sets in. We become our own worst enemies. I'd never want to go back to that life.

    I've seen that the alternative is KNOWING a woman - in every sense. Start with her mind and the body will follow. This makes for true excitement and new adventures into the unknown - every day. I'm still learning and finding my way but I've found freshness and newness and no end to surprises - and indescribable passion. And this with a woman I have been with for over thirty years.

    You all know me well enough to understand that when I write in this way I'm not singling out any one individual. Merely, a poster has presented some ideas on which I thought it might be useful to comment and to offer my insight, which has come from my own hard learned lessons and experience. I sincerely hope it can be of benefit.

    Oh I agree with a lot of what you stated and have come to similiar conclusions ? Even said that women are different now and made me feel cheap like a piece of meat ? But after a week or so sleeping alone ? Feeling like a cheap piece of meat is good enough and with several women who want no strings and want the phycial part the same as a man ? With both parties wanting the same thing all is good and they are friends with benifits We do things besides bed room acrobatics They are good friends and even fix me up with their " friend who want a partner for life as I do " But until then I have no trouble having friends with benifits and no offence taken ! I do agree that it is rather shallow

  29. #29
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Patience, just patience. You're body is searching for homeostasis. Give it time.
    Damn, Kel your Quad looks like a Thanksgiving Ham ?

  30. #30
    Beethoven's Avatar
    Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South Fla
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post

    Oh I agree with a lot of what you stated and have come to similiar conclusions ? Even said that women are different now and made me feel cheap like a piece of meat ? But after a week or so sleeping alone ? Feeling like a cheap piece of meat is good enough and with several women who want no strings and want the phycial part the same as a man ? With both parties wanting the same thing all is good and they are friends with benifits We do things besides bed room acrobatics They are good friends and even fix me up with their " friend who want a partner for life as I do " But until then I have no trouble having friends with benifits and no offence taken ! I do agree that it is rather shallow
    Nothing wrong with having friends with benefits.

  31. #31
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    Ok so back to my question. I'm feeling a disconnect from mental sex drive to physically being able to operate. Physically im gtg but my sex drive is now lower then before trt. That second month of trt I was full porn star status, which I don't nessasarily want but I def shouldn't hve a lower sex drive .

    Seriously OP, about your question ! Are you married ? Do you have sex with more than one partner ? Do you hit the gym and do you mentally like you ?

  32. #32
    Beethoven's Avatar
    Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South Fla
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Seriously OP, about your question ! Are you married ? Do you have sex with more than one partner ? Do you hit the gym and do you mentally like you ?
    I for one am married, do hit the gym, very much like myself but in need of friends with benefits.

  33. #33
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    in need of friends with benefits.
    Word.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  34. #34
    Machdiesel's Avatar
    Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,096
    Am I not getting my point across?? What does feeling normal
    Have to do with being a sexual deviant. Yes I'm married, what does that have to do with wanting to enjoy sex with my wife. Am I the only one who sees his?I don't feel normal,period. Before trt sexual sides weren't an issue, and it seems it slowly may be coming an issue. There's a serious disconnect from mental sex drive and physical sex drive. I want to correct it.
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 08-04-2014 at 10:14 PM.

  35. #35
    Machdiesel's Avatar
    Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Seriously OP, about your question ! Are you married ? Do you have sex with more than one partner ? Do you hit the gym and do you mentally like you ?
    Im happy, workout , enjoy my life, everything is going good. This is what makes it so noticeable

  36. #36
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    Am I not getting my point across?? What does feeling normal
    Have to do with being a sexual deviant. Yes I'm married, what does that have to do with wanting to enjoy sex. Am I the only one who sees his?I don't feel normal,period. Before trt sexual sides weren't an issue, and it seems it slowly may be coming an issue. There's a serious disconnect from mental sex drive and physical sex drive. I want to correct it.

    OP when was the last time you had you BW ?
    TT levels
    FT levels
    E-2 #
    Do you take an AI with your TRT Proticall ?
    Do you take HCG with your proticall ?

  37. #37
    Machdiesel's Avatar
    Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,096
    A few weeks ago. 200mg a week, 12.5 Stane a day. Total 1066, free 33(high) e2 Roche 15. Downed my Stane to 6.25 and got gyno within a week but noticed it made a slight difference for sex drive . Took 25mg to get e2 down then back to 12.5 a day. Gonna try 12.5 ed with the exception of 6.25 the day before my bi weekly injection. BW shows I get gyno when e2 is over 50 so AI is a must. So 5 days a week 12.5, and twice a week(when e2 should theoretically be at it's lowest) 6.25

  38. #38
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    "Bi-Weekly" can mean either twice weekly or every two weeks. So, are you injecting 100mg's twice per week or 200mgs every two weeks Mach?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  39. #39
    Machdiesel's Avatar
    Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,096
    100mg twice a week

  40. #40
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    100mg twice a week

    IMO that is to much for TRT and E-2 should be around 30 or less E-2 if 16 would make you feel like a POS all over all the time IMO ! Mine has to be 24 to 30 or I feel emotionally drained and lack any rational thought process ! You did not answer about HCG that could be your ticket right there IMO ! It doesn't make everyone feel better but I am fortunate it almost give ma a europhic feeling and I pin 1.5 tics a day = a little more than recommended dosage of 250 mcg eod = 2.5 TICS IF RECONSTITUTED PER THE STICKY IN THIS THREAD !

    What is your RBC ?

    HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

    HCG WILL BOOST YOUR PRODUCTION OF TEST LEVEL QUICKLY AND YOU CAN IMO ! ! ! !

    LOWER YOU EVERY 3.5 DAY INJECTION TO 75MG = 150 MG WEEKLY WHICH IS STILL A HIGH DOSE FOR MOST MEN ON TRT !

    I AM 55 AND ALREADY ABUSED THE CRAP out of gear in my 20's so I have no mamory glands ! I still need .25 Adex 1 x a week TO CONTROL MY E-2 !

    I DID NOT SEE WHERE YOU STATED YOU BRAND OF AI, BUT IF ADEX YOU WILL CRACH AND FEEL WORSE ? I MEAN REALLY bad you need to up your E-2 not lower and to control Gyno reduce Compound amount and also reduce you AI and this will help your GYNO ! Not a quick fix but in a better direction than you have stated you have planned ? IMO

    ARE YOU SEEING A Dr. OR SELF MEDICATING ?

    Either way you need BW and need to get a lot coser to balanced and read more and educate yourself to what you are doing ? Your personaal health and well being is your responsibility ! Do you trust everything a Dr. tells you ? Very few Dr. actually know what they are doing when it comes to TRT ! It would appear by your statements and your plans you do not know what you are doing either ; you are guessing and hoping but not guessing correctly IMO ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-04-2014 at 11:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •