Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Getting immune to test

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

Getting immune to test

Is it possible when on trt to become less sensitive to it. I'm mostly talking about when you do a blast. 500 mg test used to feel different to me than with this blast. Been on trt about 15 months and this is my first blast and just not feeling it. Had bw done and I know I'm above 1500, didn't get the test for exact amount.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes of course. Just like when you start TRT after years of feeling like crap you feel GREAT but after a while great only feels good or OK but at least you dont feel like crap anymore.

No different than an adrenaline junkie is always looking for something more exciting to do because if you keep doing the same thing over and over it becomes common place.

Focus more on the real world gains and not just how you feel or do something to tweak your training to add some more intensity to it.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Yes of course. Just like when you start TRT after years of feeling like crap you feel GREAT but after a while great only feels good or OK but at least you dont feel like crap anymore. No different than an adrenaline junkie is always looking for something more exciting to do because if you keep doing the same thing over and over it becomes common place. Focus more on the real world gains and not just how you feel or do something to tweak your training to add some more intensity to it.
    Ok so when I do a blast should I just plan on maybe doing a higher dose from now on. Even my libido wasn't any higher. Maybe up dose to 600-700mg. Thoughts?

Thread Information