optik is offline New Member

Bloodwork Results - Options??

Hey everyone, I've decided to finally post on this forum and hopefully don't get razz'd too hard. I've posted this exact thread on another forum but got little to no replies so I thought I would try here.

I've received my bloodwork results and it seems that my test is low. I have attached bloodwork from two different dates for reference. I do have an appt with my doctor but it is 2-3 weeks away depending on availability. I know this is very limited info, but I know a lot of you have experience with this sort of thing.

I know the bloodwork from the medical lab the testosterone says 14.3 nmol/L and that is within the range they have provided of 8.4-28.7.... however the private lab test I got done indicated testosterone at 192 ng/dL and next to it says the range is from 400-1200(age dependent). That's why I was unsure and asked for advice as my private doctor had his secretary call me to book an appt regarding hrt...

Would TRT be a viable option?
    I recently started hgh one month ago and don't want to stop, is this something I should look into?

Private Lab: This was taken Approx July 1st, 2014

Estradiol (blood spot) 21 pg/mL
    Testosterone (blood spot) 192 ng/dL
    Ratio: T/SHBG (blood spot) 3.3
    DHEAS (blood spot) 198 ug/dL
    Cortisol (blood spot) 12.0 ug/dL
    SHBG (blood spot) <15 nmol/L
    PSA (blood spot) <0.5 ng/mL

Medical Lab: Taken approx June 20th, 2014

Estradiol 94 pmol/L
    FSH 1.1 u/L
    LH 2.4 u/L
    Prolactin 12.2 ug/L
    C-Reactive Protein 2.7 mg/L
    TSH 2.51 mU/L
    Testosterone 14.3 nmol/L
    Cortisol 339 nmol/L
    IGF-1 206

I have more results from the medical lab which includes RBC,WBC, etc... I can post this information as well if it will help. Thanks for the help guys! Also... these results were taken before I started HGH to establish a baseline....

P.S. - 26yr/old .. fairly active with gym/hiking/hockey. Eat well... don't diet but make conscious decisions of what I put into my body. Thanks guys.

I appreciate any help the forum is able to provide me. I understand that some members will razz me for this but knowledge is power... Just looking for some experienced feedback. Thanks!

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    It might be better if ranges are included for all your results; different labs can be different.

Thread Information