Gutetime30 is offline New Member

Crazy total estrogen, prolactin and E1 but normal E2

Hey everyone! I hope someone is able to help me because I have been working with dr. Serrano, through my coach. I find my blood work to be a major struggle and because of that I am struggling to find a happy place for my levels. I have been using testosterone E from west ward pharm. (600mgs) and my total test Is 1500 (kinda low for that much). Hcg of 250 X2 a week. Anyways now the real struggle is that my e2 is 30, but total estrogen is 710!!!! > my e1 Is 72 (high of course), prolactin is High but I forgot the number. Shgb is 4.3 (low). I'm here explaining this, because every time I use a AI either arimidex or aromisan. The next day I have crazy anxiety and no appetite. My coach and dr. Serrano want me off everything for a month then go back on. My natural system is destroyed and I know I will crash in that time period. All my symptoms are mood swings, depression, NO GYNO, no morning wood, but have a sex drive, my muscles are flat and losing strength/size. Terrible joint pain. I'm eating 4000+ calories so I'm holding water but it's not bad at all. I'm 205 at 5'9 and im I'm a physique competitor. I'm just looking for another input from everyone else. I want anyone to tell me what I should do in this situation. I'm figuring to lower my test dose to 250 every week and cruise right now? Or do I just go off and let my body crash then restart. I'm truly struggling guys and if you need more feedback; I can provide it. I am getting weaker, joint pain is bad, my muscles have no pump (high and low estrogen signs). It's just so tough cause of the E2 situation. If it was high I know I'd be on an AI but let me know what you think. It's definitely an estrogen issue.

1500 test would be very low for 600 mgs/week of Test E.
    Have you seen your bloodwork papers?
    Did the result read ">1500"?
    If the result read ">1500" it would mean that your test level is higher than 1500 and they stopped counting.

No it said testosterone total of 1512. I checked the blood work. I agree though! I'm going back next week for more blood work and I'll let ya know

I have the blood work so if u need any other totals let me know please! I can get my hands on stuff that is made for me and it blew everything out of the water!

Thread Information