Hello,

My name is Mike, I'm from Romania and I need help interpreting my blood work since doctors in Ro couldn't tell me something relevant(the 5 that I went to so far).

Bio/lifestyle

Height: 6'0 (183 cm)

Weight: 187 (85 kg)

Body Fat:14%

I decided to check my T levels this march after reading about the effects of low T levels.I had a hunch based on my symptoms:

-overall weakness (and that "I'm not in the mood" stuff)
-cloudy mind ( I sometimes forget stuff,can't remember thing)
-hot flashes and water retention( mostly in the face)
-muscle soreness(persisting for a longer period of time when I have sleeping problems)
-insomnia that comes and goes (sometimes a week or more at a time).I can sleep 2-3 hours a night.
-my libido is still very high(I'm ready to go whenever) but for the last 2 years or so I have lost the morning wood( or I get only get 40-50 max) also there are times when I have Pre E, which did not happen before ( 1 out of 3 times I will ger over aroused for no special reason,it feels like s#x for the first time,the whole anxiety thing)

During high school and college (ages 16-22) I did lift and was a very active person (gym 3 days a week in high school and 5 during college).Took a break from the gym after college (because of work and stuff),but from april 2014 I'm back again at it full force(some of the symptoms are really making it a challenge).I have to mobilize myself real hard to get in the mood(no girls in yoga pants at my gym).

-My diet is pretty much on point(from my point of view),diversified,all food groups are present in my diet.I'm not allergic to gluten,lactose etc.
-I do not smoke ,take dr#gs,medication of any kind.I drink occasionally.I have never taken AAS.
-Stress is not an issue(except from the stress derived from above symptoms).
-I have no other health issues(at my work we are required to have a full medical exam,including mental, every year)

Docs in RO are really not into the whole T thing,they do not know how to interpret it.Most docs just said that as long as it is in the normal ranges it's ok.
Because of this I have to ask you to give me your take on my blood work.

In march 2014 I've only tested T.T and F.T. and the results were:

NAME Result Reference

Total Testosterone .............26.19 nmol/L................ 9.9-27.8

Free Testosterone............. 0.059 nmol/L.................0.015-0.145

My latest blood work (august 2014)

NAME Result Reference

Total Testosterone ..........8.00 ng/Ml ....................2.80-8.00

Free Testosterone ...........6.84 pg/ml ....................3.84-34.2

Estradiol ........................42.57 pg/mL ................. 7.63-42.60

LH ................................5.15 mlU/mL ..................1.70-8.60

FSH...............................5.95 mlU/mL....................1.50-12.40

SBGH.............................46.87 nmol/L...................18.30-54.10

Cortisol..........................568.40 nmol/L..................171-536 (tested in the morning at 8)

DHEA.............................8.36 ng/ml......................1.33-7.78

DHEA-S......................... 371.20µg/dL....................160.00-449.00

DHT...............................284pg/ml........................300-850

Progesterone...................0.80 ng/mL.....................0.20-1.40

Prolactin.........................227.40µlU/mL..................86.00-324.00

T3.................................1.74 nmol/L....................1.30-3.10

T4.................................89.94 nmol/L..................66.00-181.00

AST...............................27 U/L..........................0-38

ALT...............................42 U/L..........................0-41

Vit.D.............................25 microg/L....................0-30

Thank you for taking the time to read my post,any suggestion is more than welcomed.I have another doc visit next week and hopefully I can use your input in the conversation.