tdoe11 is offline Senior Member

Los Angeles area TRT?

Hey, my TRT doctor moved to another state! She was prescribing me a good dose for TRT and I am now looking for a new doc. I am obviously looking for a doc on the looser side. Anyone have any options? Im about an hour north of downtown Los Angeles. I'm not looking forward to randomly seeing doctors with no health insurance! Thanks

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Did you ask her a recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo
    Did you ask her a recommendations?
    Yes....she told me to continue going to the clinic I have been going to. The new doctor is an older lady that says all you need is one 200mg shot a month, that's the way she has done it for 18 years.....

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Maybe if you explain to your doc, she'll have a friendly chat with old doctor? The older lady doc might be more inclined to continue with your current protocol if the other doctor explains it to her.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites
    Maybe if you explain to your doc, she'll have a friendly chat with old doctor? The older lady doc might be more inclined to continue with your current protocol if the other doctor explains it to her.
    Man I tried. I told her I get my blood work done regularly, like I do. Told her I have always maintained the same dose. Tried everything. She thinks testosterone causes cancer. Her exact words. So I got to move on. She referred me to an endo, which I will most likely end up seeing. He is probably going to say the same thing though. I still got my fingers crossed someone refers me to a good doc

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    She thinks testosterone causes cancer. Her exact words.
    Christ. I guess that's why males rarely live past 20.

Well, hopefully someone else sends you a rec; I would tell you if I knew someone in that part of the world. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites
    Christ. I guess that's why males rarely live past 20. Well, hopefully someone else sends you a rec; I would tell you if I knew someone in that part of the world. Good luck.
    Thank you bro, I appreciate it.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Dr. Raj in the antelope valley is good. You can fill your own script ($43 at Walgreens with the good RX coupon) and also writes script for Arimidex if needed.

I have to come in for an office visit to update my labs at $100 per visit every 6 months, otherwise they will not fill your script request when walgreens calls over to them. The initial visit was $200.

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave
    Dr. Raj in the antelope valley is good. You can fill your own script ($43 at Walgreens with the good RX coupon) and also writes script for Arimidex if needed. I have to come in for an office visit to update my labs at $100 per visit every 6 months, otherwise they will not fill your script request when walgreens calls over to them. The initial visit was $200.
    Dave you are a lifesaver amigo!!!! So so cool!! I'm going to call him on Monday. If your in the antelope valley you should swing by my shop someday. I can pm ya the name and stuff. Thank you bro

Thread Information