Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hawk14dl

Thread: got new blood work, considering a change.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member

got new blood work, considering a change.

Well, finally received my 1 year blood work. Doctor was pleased as can be, but honestly I think I can feel better. At a lower dose!

I was originally rx 50mg 2x a wk with 350iu hcg 2x weekly. At 6 weeks this had me at 643/ 14.8 and e2 was 18 (3-70)

Dr increased my rx from 50x2, to 76x2 (idk how he came up with that number, but whatever)
    at 6 months, my values increased to 1061/ 33.5 with e2 at 35.

Dr left rx alone, said we'd keep an eye on everything

I personally dropped my dose from 76x2, to 60x2. I felt a bit better, my values came back today at 950/ 26.2 with e2 at 25.

I'm thinking of going back to50mgx2. The one thing I'm curious about is how to RAISE my e2? My joints felt better at the higher dose, but my blood counts were getting a bit high. I know less is more here.

So bottom line, how can I increase my e2 while lowering my test dose?

BallSak is offline Associate Member
    More hcg , less test cyp. Could try that.

I'm already using the allotted 350iu (x2) of hcg ,any more and I'd have to obtain it ugl..

Rjay is offline Associate Member
    Haha I wish I my e2 was like yours rather then constantly struggling to lower it. I agree with sak though hcg definately raises my e2 (at least anecdotally)

Lucky I guess? Lol

Is there a reason I'm not aromatizing very much? I'm not extraordinarily lean, 17%ish?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl
    Lucky I guess? Lol Is there a reason I'm not aromatizing very much? I'm not extraordinarily lean, 17%ish?
    pinning your test once EW would possibly raise it but if your in a good range I would leave it alone. Anytime you stray from your dr orders it's harder for him to treat you

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    pinning your test once EW would possibly raise it but if your in a good range I would leave it alone. Anytime you stray from your dr orders it's harder for him to treat you
    Pining once a wk would cause an e2 spike, not really what I'm after?

Also, I respectfully disagree regarding the dr's orders thing. . While I did feel fine on the larger dose, my blood panel was steadily creeping to the high side. I also feel fine on a lower dose, where my blood counts stay a bit lower.

My Dr is still treating me, he's doing a swell job. I could easily take the higher dose and simply donate blood regularly. But aren't we all in agreement here that less is more? You should take the least amount necessary to feel good and keep all your values in proper range?

The only plus side I felt from the higher dose was the increased e2. My joints felt better. Aside from that, I felt absolutely no difference

Which, is again why I'm asking. . Why would my e2 be so low when others struggle to keep theirs down? And how could I get it to increase on this lower dose?

Chauffeur is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Which, is again why I'm asking. . Why would my e2 be so low when others struggle to keep theirs down? And how could I get it to increase on this lower dose?
    Some of us, usually the leaner guys, can have trouble keeping our E2 up. Not everybody aromatizes in the same fashion, I consider myself lucky not to have to deal with an AI.

The only ways to increase your E2 would be to raise your dose of testosterone or hCG . In extreme cases, guys have added compounded estradiol creams to get levels up, but you shouldn't need to take such drastic measures.

Are you injecting your hCG on the same day as your testosterone? That can help keep E2 up a bit.

It looks like your numbers on the 75mg e3.5d protocol were damn near perfect. You mentioned that your blood counts were getting high on that dose. If you donate blood every couple of months you can bring those values down significantly and still keep your hormone values in that perfect range.

Yes, injecting both on the same day.

I wanted to stay at a dose that wouldn't require me to donate blood. I suppose I'm being greedy, I want good test levels, good e2, no ai, and no donating. I guess we can't have it all, and I should probably just face the fact that I'll have to donate regularly to feel great
    Lifted1 likes this.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    ^ you cant win 'em all brotha! hahaha

if you bump your test back to 70mg 2x/wk that should get you pretty close to where you were @ 76mg and i honestly dont see +20mg/wk making or breaking your need for blood donation from where you currently stand.

Thread Information