Rodax is offline Associate Member

Thinking about adding something in to my protocol and wanted some thoughts

Not sure if this belongs here, but right now I'm on:

150mg Test cypionate once a week
    500IU HCG twice a week
    .25mg Anastrozole once a week

I was thinking about adding in 50mg/day of Andarine/S-4 for 5days on 2days off for 4 weeks. This all depends on how my recent lab results and what input I get here. I also don't want to dose too much because I don't want to dance around with the eyesight sides in higher doses. I just wanted something a bit extra to kick things up a notch before going to a friend's wedding in 2 months. Anything I should look for in my results that should warn me not to pursue this? I'll post my labs on here once I get them if that helps. Thanks again guys!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is enough information to make me stay away from it.
    "permanent yellow tint in the day to my eye sight, no night vision"
    Why not just bump up your test to 250 or 300mg and work on the diet to cut fat at the same time?

Since you are in the TRT section I assume you are on TRT/HRT?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    This is enough information to make me stay away from it.
    "permanent yellow tint in the day to my eye sight, no night vision"
    Why not just bump up your test to 250 or 300mg and work on the diet to cut fat at the same time?

Since you are in the TRT section I assume you are on TRT/HRT?
    Yeah on HRT but I'm not too sure about bumping the test up bc my doc may or may not adjust after the results come back. After this round, i think it'll be 4 months to a year before I'm due for another round. So i figured based on this round I'd go from there. Btw the permanent yellow tint was due to prolonged use and not taking a break. My plan for the S4 was to go 5 days a week on and go off for 2 with at most 50mg a day for like 4 weeks. Not really planning on going longer bc of the sides. But they also say that if your vision tints yellow, to stop immediately and not dose anymore. If you stop right at the beginning onset of it, vision returns to normal after like 4 days. Anyway, I'm just posting a question to get feedback and also decide what may be better for me.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Week 3: 70mg, +1lb in weight, signs of fat loss, and muscle hardening, yellow tint to my eyesight, problems adjusting to light and dark.

Yeah it is a bit over 50mg and that may make a big difference.
    I would just wait until after the blood work either way to make a choice and of course if you have any extra test you can use or not and when your next blood work would be.

Yeah agreed, thanks!

Thread Information