jasondd1 is offline Member

Starting Deca with TRT any advice thoughts?

I'm at 70 mg test cyp twice a week and was thinking about adding 50 mg deca to it for joints. My joints just aren't keeping up with my gains. Im not on a ai now but realize I might need to be to keep e2 in line. I also have caber on hand and was thinking about adding it in once a week right from the start. Ive been bugging Kelkel on pm's so I thought Id bug you all too.

Im also curious about npp instead. It seems you have to pin eod but no sides

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you will have sides with npp, just less than long estered deca /

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    In your situation I would just recommend deca with your test injections.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Truthfully Jason, I do not beleive 50mgs of Deca is gonna do a damn thing. Just my opinion of course, you may get some placebo effect but Deca is a very long compound in regards to when it kicks in, many people, myself included, feel nothing for 4-6 weeks min, but again that is like taking a baby aspirin for a migrane.

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    I'm at 70 mg test cyp twice a week and was thinking about adding 50 mg deca to it for joints. My joints just aren't keeping up with my gains. Im not on a ai now but realize I might need to be to keep e2 in line. I also have caber on hand and was thinking about adding it in once a week right from the start. Ive been bugging Kelkel on pm's so I thought Id bug you all too.

Im also curious about npp instead. It seems you have to pin eod but no sides
    What's your E2?

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    What has been reported here is 100 mg weekly of Deca for your joints.

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    What has been reported here is 100 mg weekly of Deca for your joints.
    Yeah that's what I'm doing, 50 mg twice a week with my test

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Better, thought it was 50 per week

e2 sensitive is in the low 30's with no ai now.

j2048b is offline Associate Member
    hmmm ive got both npp and deca and wondered the same about adding in deca, BUT deca will also raise rbc's and hematocrit correct?

TShoot is offline New Member
    jasondd1, have you taken deca before? Are you prone to nipple sensitivity while taking it? Sometimes a normal AI won't cut it and you'll need something like Letrozole to help combat the onset of gyno if you are prone to it. I saw where you said you had caber on hand.

I used deca to help ease the pain of multiple knee surgeries I have had over the years. Arimidex and Aromasim didn't do anything to stop the start of a lump on both sides under my nipples. A lower dose of Letro stopped it dead in its tracks for me but your mileage may vary.

I just stopped using the Deca and dealt with the pain. Plus, the Deca made me break out and my skin extra oily.

Good luck and I hope it works for you.

Great Ive taken 50 mg so far and I'm wondering did my nipples feel like this yesterday?

I'm just kidding thanks for the advice I'll keep a check out for the nips

Quote Originally Posted by TShoot View Post
    jasondd1, have you taken deca before? Are you prone to nipple sensitivity while taking it? Sometimes a normal AI won't cut it and you'll need something like Letrozole to help combat the onset of gyno if you are prone to it. I saw where you said you had caber on hand.

I used deca to help ease the pain of multiple knee surgeries I have had over the years. Arimidex and Aromasim didn't do anything to stop the start of a lump on both sides under my nipples. A lower dose of Letro stopped it dead in its tracks for me but your mileage may vary.

I just stopped using the Deca and dealt with the pain. Plus, the Deca made me break out and my skin extra oily.

Good luck and I hope it works for you.

Ccdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Take npp because you will have to adjust dosing. Deca will take 105 ish days to adjust dosing. Big problem if Ed becomes an issue.

Thread Information