Deprived777 is offline New Member

low testosterone at 28.please help

i got my blood results back the other day and i would like some help. test was done late in the day. was expecting doctor to make another appointment for next morning but he took my bloods straight away.
    test was done around 5pm and i had been awake since around 10am. will this make a big difference from a morning test? i feel like i have all the symptoms of low testosterone .i never have energy, my libido is pretty poor. can't gain and keep muscle. i have done a cycle of test e and deca was 13 weeks of of test and deca with another 2 weeks of test e alone and did clomid and nolva 2 weeks after last shot of test. that was nearly a year ago. i don't think it was the cycle that made my testosterone so low as i have been feeling like this for years.felt really good on cycle. lost all that i had gained.i gained fat trying to keep what i had gained. very depressing lol. anyway here are the results. taken at 5pm. guess main question is ,would i most likely be low in the morning too ? not sure how much it drops during the day but i feel horrible all day including when i wake up. any info would be good. no idea what any of this means.
    thanks,

Total Testosterone : 4.9 nmol/L Ref.range (8.3 - 30.2 )
    Dehypdroepiandrosterone sulphate: 6.1 umol/L Ref.range (3.0 - 10.5)
    TSH: 2.06 mIU/L Ref.range (0.50-4.00)
    FSH: 4 IU/L Ref.range (1-10)
    LH: 2 IU/L Ref.range (1-10)
    PROG: 0.9 nmol/L Ref.range (1.2-4.8)
    Senstitive Oestradiol : 36 pmol/L Ref.range (50-150)
    Serum cortisol : 376 nmol/L Ref.range (119-619)
    Vitamin b12: 738 pmol/L Ref.range (150-700)
    Hydroxy Vitamin D : 80 nmol/L Ref.range (>50)
    Ferritin: 122 Ug/L Ref.range (20-300)
    Iron: 8 umol/L Ref.range (10-30)
    Total Chol. : 2.2 nmol/L
    Triglycoride: 0.9 nmol/L

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Did you tell your doctor about the cycle?

Considering your age, you might try an HTPA restart. I know you said you felt low before the cycle, but think it's worth the trouble.

Looks like your LH is low, which could be causing the problem. Good idea to follow that up.

Testosterone should be higher when you wake up, but given your numbers I don't think it would make that much of a difference. So you would be low in the morning too.

Check out the Finding a Physician sticky for a list of recommended blood tests. Lots of people key on the Total Testosterone number, but Free Testosterone is what counts.

thanks for the reply.i'll check that out!! i'm seeing an endocrinologist on friday. see what happens i guess.
    doctor never even asked if i had done steroids before so i didn't bother mentioning it as i have been thinking of going the blasting and cruising route for awhile cause i knew i would be low on testosterone . but maybe its not the best idea if i can get my levels up naturally ? but i plan on doing another cycle eventually anywaywhich would make it low again after. guess it depends on what endocrinologist has to say

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Check out that sticky.

Getting on TRT for life just to be able to blast isn't the best one could do. Best to fix anything that's fixable.

How did your PCT compare to what's recommended on the forum?

not sure whats recommended on here but i did 100 mg for first couple of days, then 50mg of clomid for 2 weeks. and 4 weeks of nolva at 40 mg.last week was 20 mg. something like that. was about 8-9 months ago. started pct 2 weeks after last test e injection.
    i couldnt handle clomid it was making me extremely depressed and i even had a break down so i thought best to keep it shorted then nolva lol :S actually im pretty sure i did 5 weeks of nolva now that i think about it. first few weeks 40 mg and 20 for last week or 2

Thread Information