JohnM1987 is offline New Member

On TRT and want to add Deca for blast

Hello everyone.

Hopefully some people with experience can answer my question.

I am on prescribed TRT at 100mg/week and wanted to add in deca at 400mg/week. My question is, has anyone taken low dose test (100mg/week roughly) with 400mg/week deca (roughly)? if so how was the experience? I am either going to do this or wait until my next set of blood work and bump test up to 500mg/week and deca 400mg/week.
    But if I'd get good results on just my trt dose I would like to do that.

Thanks in advance.

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    How long have you been on TRT?

How often do you get blood work?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post

^^^^ what he said. More info needed.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah what they said. Assuming you have been on a year plus and have been dialed in I will say this, you definitely can keep your test dose at trt levels and add deca . Nandrolone is awesome. I would even consider a lower dose, if training and diet are proper and you are sufficiently lean prior you can have some nice results at a low dose.

The benefit of keeping test doses close to trt is management of E2. It will keep your libido and sexual function going, without the tricky work of adjusting AI to fit a higher test dose, assuming you are taking extra compounds that don't aromatize to E2.

This needs to be in the steroids forum anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post

Over a year on trt. I get blood work every 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Yeah what they said. Assuming you have been on a year plus and have been dialed in I will say this, you definitely can keep your test dose at trt levels and add deca . Nandrolone is awesome. I would even consider a lower dose, if training and diet are proper and you are sufficiently lean prior you can have some nice results at a low dose.

The benefit of keeping test doses close to trt is management of E2. It will keep your libido and sexual function going, without the tricky work of adjusting AI to fit a higher test dose, assuming you are taking extra compounds that don't aromatize to E2.

This needs to be in the steroids forum anyways.
    So you're saying that I don't need AI (I have arimidex ) if I keep my test level at trt dose?

TraceMYD is offline Associate Member
    My doc prescribed me deca . I did 400mg week for 12 weeks with my TRT dose.

I went from 197 to 220 I'm 5'7

So 220 lbs is quite heavy for my frame.

I gained plenty muscle size with minimal fat.

I tried to bulk with it so I did hold water...and my face was super bloated...my cheeks got so big and puffy... My face looked so different.

Also the weight gain caused me to start snorring too! My wife had to sleep in a different room it was so bad.

The bloat came off a few weeks after I finished week 12. Now I'm around 209, which makes life more comfortable.

Honestly I want to so another run at it, however I'm afraid of the bloat even though I manage my estrogen.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1987 View Post
    So you're saying that I don't need AI (I have arimidex) if I keep my test level at trt dose?
    if you don't need ai with trt dose, then possibly. But it wouldn't hurt to check partway through, and it would be important to keep E2 down still so you manage progesterone issues, but Nandrolone itself shouldn't contribute much to conversion to E2.

And Trace, that sounds very typical. People will think you are fat just looking at your face, and neck size increase can contribute to sleep apnea. I know my apnea which had seemed fine for a while started coming back. my bloat was still there when I had calories lower, but if you are lean enough you will still look really good except your face and other areas will just look bigger.

TraceMYD is offline Associate Member
    Interesting. It never crossed my mind that the sleep apnea could be from increase neck size.

Yeah I'm going to skip on the deca for now. I just do to want to deal with the moonpie face.

Thread Information