I got blood work run about a month ago at the 8 weeks after pct mark. Everything was good except for my test levels. I got my test levels check several weeks later. All the tests are attached. I did a 16-17 week test/deca cycle stopping the deca at week 13. I ran hcg and an AI. Did a standard nolva/clomid 4 week pct.
I am 23 currently. I competed in natural bodybuilding and stayed mostly stage lean for about a year (thought I was **** lol). After my show, I experienced depression, lower sex drive and a lessened desire to train. I attributed this to not having anything to train for. This was on and off for about 6 months. Around my 23rd bday I decided to run a cycle. I had wanted to compete in non-tested shows. I had success in drug tested ones but realized it wasn’t for me. So that was when I wanted to make a switch to non-tested leagues. Could staying lean naturally for an extended amount of time have damaged my natural test levels? Unfortunately, I did not get precycle blood work. I was not aware of the importance until after I started the cycle. I am seeing a family dr in a few days to get checked out. Do you guys have any recommendations? I thought it was weird that my total test was a few points lower when I retested it. Obviously I will wait to see what’s going on. The way I feel now is basically the same as I felt post bodybuilding show. I have been able to maintain my gains since I am eating well and training smart but it feels like I’m hanging on to them by a thread if that makes sense. I don’t want to continue to feel this worn out. Obviously TRT is an option to explore if things don’t turn around. Life is still doing fine. Everything just feels less enjoyable that it did a few years ago.

I got this the female hormone panel tested and then several weeks later got the test and free test checked. I did the testosterone and free test done first thing in the AM. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bloods Test and free test.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	158529Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bloods 1.PNG 
Views:	238 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	158530Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bllods 2.PNG 
Views:	61 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	158531