Thread: wierd effect?

bobtail is offline Associate Member

wierd effect?

We're all adults here, right? I know semen volume can decrease on cycle if your prostate bloats up. I know how to fix that. But have you guys ever lost "distance" for lack of a different term? Never happened before. Experiences?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Distance??? I'm not following. Do you mean how far you shoot?

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Yes. Just came off a cycle and feeling pretty good. Back on TRT but switched to shots off the gel. Now it just kind of runs out instead of the normal "ropes" I believe it's called.
    Been on TRT and running cycles for years and years. Blood work looks good, btw.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Yes. Just came off a cycle and feeling pretty good. Back on TRT but switched to shots off the gel. Now it just kind of runs out instead of the normal "ropes" I believe it's called.
    Been on TRT and running cycles for years and years. Blood work looks good, btw.
    Ah, the beauty of youth! Please don't start a contest about this. Lol! Don't have a clue - but I loved reading your question.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well you said you just got off cycle so it's possible your prostate is still a little enlarged. I would give it some time, a couple months and see what happens. Some people like to use clomid to increase volume and there of course is always trying to go a few days between times to increase volume.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Semen volume doesnt decrease due to a prostate blowout. Not sure where you read that. If that was the case before i touched any steroids i could cum like peter north and had a nickname in highschool haha.

When i started juicing and TRT, the volume halved and at some point quatered. The length dropped off also. My prostate has never been trouble and ive had numerous checks. Basically its because your nuts are not producing test anymore i believe, hence the drop in volume etc etc.

Thread Information