peterredd is offline New Member

New to this site and treatment

Hi all, I am a 54 yo have felt unwell for a long time.. Recently my nipples become so sore and I couldn't remember the last erection I had. I went to have some test.. My testosterone levels were zero, I wasn't making any. I had my first injection and it was reandron® 1000 - about six weeks ago. I tell you I cannot wait to feel better.. Well I have had my second injection six weeks from the first and although I feel a little different as I wake with an erection through out the night. Nothing wrong with that although having something to do with it would be nice. Health wise I am yet to feel any different still feel lowly... I wish to chat to someone going through the same as I am

Regards Peter

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    get a bloodtest and see where you are before your 6 week injection so you can guage your requirement/intervals. might take a while for you to feel better- test wont help depression if its emotional not physical manifestation.

Testosterone Effects Tool

try this tool to give you an idea of timeframes, eat better- try to excersise- drink water .

im guessing you are not fit, testosterone wont make you feel great- it will aid in helping you recover quicker- so use it properly- excersie and build up those muscles/fitness levels.

if you have depresion use 5htp, google ebay and buy it.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome Peter. Good advice mentioned above. You've been in the woods for awhile it appears. So give it some time & you'll be surprised how much better things will get. I would suggest you get educated by reading the stickies located at the top of the 1st HRT forum page. There's a lot of good info there for newbies to familiarize themselves with this treatment. Many here are around your age & on the same Reandron product and can chime in further...

Ham6 is offline New Member
    I have been on reandron for 6 months now, had my first injection in September then second injection 6 weeks later, I am currently on 10 week intervals but start to feel a drop off around week 8. Feel better with each injection have more energy and motivation to workout, libido is great and erections are frequent. Pre trt my levels were 6.0nmol/L last blood test was 14.3 doesn't seem high but noticed a major improvement in my overall health better concentration more strength my low t symptoms have gone away. Had my fourth injection over a week ago will post blood results later on this week. I have posted the nebido effects tool recommend you read that it is accurate from my experience and you should start feeling the benefits according to the chart
    Last edited by Ham6; 04-01-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Thread Information