Xander24 is offline New Member

How much Aromasin to use?

Having just started TRT (2nd week) and now running 165mg/ week dosed at 82.5 twice weekly as well as 250x2 of HCG for fertility, what would be the recommended dose of Aromasin ? It should be noted that my Estrodiol came in at 159 (<150) so I was a bit high. Was and still am experiencing low libido and ED as my test was tanked at 119. Currently I'm running Aromasin at 12.5mg ED with the plan to scale back to EOD after 30 days based on how I'm feeling. I know allot of guys say just shoot the test first then add an AI once that's dialed in, but since my E2 was already high I decided to run with an AI from the get go. Curious if anyone has any experience with starting TRT with already high E2 and what dose of Aromasin works for them
    Last edited by Xander24; 03-24-2015 at 08:14 PM.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you post up you T levels so we can get a better idea on how to help you out with this question? Also, best to get the sensitive assay for estradiol reading. Specifically geared to men.

But IMO, Aromasin is the way to go. I've tried Adex and much prefer Aromasin. Presently I take 98mg/week of T cyp (14mg/day) and 12.5mg of Aromasin every 6.5 days. This keeps me feeling very good.

You may want to take a look at this thread to get some ideas about dosing:
    http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...-protocol.html

No problem, and thanks for the reply,

Also keep in mind we tried two restarts with HCG blast and clomid torem after that to no avail.

Total Test: 6.1 (11.5-32.0)
    Free Test: 119 (170-500)
    FSH: <1 (1-8)
    LH: <1 (2-8)
    SHBG: 31 (15-50)
    Oestradiol: 159 (<150)
    1GF1: 11 (30-50)
    I am vitamin D, K2 and A deficient

I should also add that I'm HGH deficient and the doc prescribed me peptides, Ipamorline and CJC-1295 no DAC. Loving that stuff, but just want my libido back and ED to go away. The last two nights I've woken up with wood, so that's a positive sign. Only been two and a half weeks, though, so must be patient.
    Last edited by Xander24; 03-24-2015 at 08:10 PM.

Thread Information