Thread: Sore testicles

E5Charlie is offline Junior Member

Sore testicles

Hello everybody, just like the title says my testicles are a bit sore. I'm on doctor prescribed TRT with no HCG or AI. I take 100mg a week test cyp. My last bloodworm was 677 test and 94 free. I've been on trt for a yr and a half now and I've really made some progress with my weight. I started at about 225lbs at about 25-30% bf and I'm now 190 lbs with 20% bf. I'm 37 yo. I have saved up a lot of test to run a blast soon, but lately my testes have been sore and they have shrunk tremendously. Would HCG possibly help?

Chauffeur is offline Associate Member
    Yes, hCG will absolutely help with testicular aches and atrophy.

Most guys on hCG take somewhere between 500-1000iu per week. There aren't many guys that really seem to need 1000iu though. 500-750iu/week is plenty for most of us.
    Last edited by Chauffeur; 03-27-2015 at 06:04 PM.

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    The odds are that hCG could help you a great deal.

Since you've been on TRT for a while, you might consider front-loading the hCG. In one of the later Super Human Radio interviews, Dr. Crisler said one can take 1,000IU for a few days (I read that as three), and then switch to a maintenance protocol.

I like injecting hCG daily (for example, 100IU every day) because the Leydig Cells are then stimulated every day. If injecting weekly, some prefer to inject between 250IU and 350IU two days before and one day before injecting Testosterone .

Good chance if you do a Google Advanced Search on this Sub-forum, you'll get a lot of good information.

And don't forget the hCG and Pregnenolone sticky.

I'm going to talk to my endo about HCG . I also want to do a blast. Do you think front loading the test Cyp at 200 eod for a month then 100 eod for 8 more weeks would be good? All I have is test cyp, no orals, so can't frontload with orals.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E5Charlie View Post
    I'm going to talk to my endo about HCG. I also want to do a blast. Do you think front loading the test Cyp at 200 eod for a month then 100 eod for 8 more weeks would be good? All I have is test cyp, no orals, so can't frontload with orals.
    Whoa, that would be a ton of test! Lol. No, you don't need anywhere near that much, nor do you need to front load. Just do 400mg/wk (split up into two 200mg doses). Cyp is a long Esther, no need or benefit from eod pins for a blast. Read Austinites first cycle sticky and just follow that with the exception of not needing pct.

Yeah, I guess 200 eod is a bit much, I just figured since I have no prop or orals I can do higher cyp. Thanks for the concern. I think I'll do 100 eod I actually look forward to pinning days, I don't mind all the injections. Since I've been doing TRT are my receptors saturated enough so that I don't need to frontload?

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I don't mind pinning either, but why do it more often if there's no benefit? With cyp, and at those levels, there is no benefit at all to eod vs twice a week. Either way your levels will be saturated and stable after a couple weeks. I don't think front loading the first week will hurt, but I also don't think you'd notice the difference in the long run so why waste test, that's my thought anyway. Trust me, 400mg wk of pharm grade test, with proper diet and training...you will notice it...no need to go higher or complicate things especially for what I assume is your first cycle.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    I had the same issue about eight months into my trt, once hcg was introduced, my boys plumped back up and stopped aching. For a blast you should read the sticky. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle.

Yes this would be my 1st blast but after reading more about 1st cycles, I think I'm going to wait to try and get my bf% down some more. Also, I have another doctor ordered blood draw in 5 months so I'll wait till then. I'm just kind of anxious having so much pharm grade test cyp that I want to do a blast already. For now, though, I'm going to talk to my doc about HCG . Also, I have no AI to run alongside cycle. I know only blood work can tell for sure, but at 400 mg a week test cyp can nolva take the place of an AI. I do have plenty of nolva at hand.

Thread Information