bedada is offline Junior Member

HCG with TRT therapy

My doctor put me on hcg or the last eight months to get my test levels up. During the initial 40 days my saliva test results went from 99 to 143. 170 is the max. She put me on twice a week doses and it slowly dropped to 64.

Yesterday she told me I need to go on test since my body is not responding to hcg. She said I could still take hcg with the test. The benefit would be I can still have children. Is there any other benefits to taking hcg with test? After eight months of experimenting with hcg I just want my test level as close to 170 since my income depends on it. I'm afraid of screwing it up more if it's test is mixed with hcg. Also, my DHEA was .01 which was off the charts low. Now I take 50 mg a day and it's up to .20 which is still low.

On a side note. She is giving me the cream because she said your body needs test everyday. Does the cream work as well as the shots?

Thanks

5-6 158
    years training 29
    bf 9%
    age 42

kewe is offline Associate Member
    I don't want to be an arse here but if you take a little time to read and explore the forum you would have seen this question of yours answered several times. If you google your question and forums.steriod .com you would get the answer

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...njections.html

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG mono treatment rarely works long-term on here it seems. It's good that she wants you to stay on HCG too. I'd say try the cream knowing that some people find it works fine for them. However, due to cost (co-payments) and hassle of applying a cream daily, many switch to injections eventually. Some also report that it stops working after awhile too (i.e. absorption issues). Your Docs seems willing to work with you & that's half the battle for many people...

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bedada View Post
    She said I could still take hcg with the test. The benefit would be I can still have children. Is there any other benefits to taking hcg with test?

She is giving me the cream because she said your body needs test everyday. Does the cream work as well as the shots?
    You should include hCG in your protocol for a lot of different reasons. Have a look at the hCG and Pregnenolone sticky for more information.

Gels and shots are great for treating low Testosterone , creams are good for treating the inside of your clothes. There's a reason Big Pharma went with hydrophilic gels.

frontline is offline New Member
    I took the 3 month nebido shot and my dr is pissed i'm not using the gel. I was doing 4 days gel and 4 days hcg . now he won't answer my questions. lastnight i did my hcg shot and woke up a little dizzy. Should i lay off until the nebido leaves my system? I was going to do it every 4 days. the nebido is 1000mg and the hcg shot was 5cc. help.

Thread Information