Thread: crashed libido

senior natty is offline Junior Member

crashed libido

i know many of you dont believe in overtraining but i fit many of the symptoms and thinking that i should get bloodwork done. but from what i read on here i shouldnt go to my dr about.. btw im a non aas user.
    i trained using GVT for 100+ days straight
    symptoms:
    random cold like symptoms
    lethargy
    mood swings
    depressed
    inability to sleep but feel like im well rested
    no libido.. like cmon im a college student, 2 weeks ago i had to BS my way out of doing a problem on the board because i had a full blown woody for no reason

i have finals these next two weeks and im more worried about my testosterone and libido than my exams

how do i go about fixing this?!

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Only full blood work will tell.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    And stop training for a week. Your body needs rest, 100 days straight is taxing on your CNS.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

forgot to mention that i took a week off and was feeling great again so i gave lifting a try yesterday and i recrashed. gonna try two weeks off this time.
    also with regards to the bloodwork, can i just go to my doctor about this using insurence? or should i find a lab corp thatll take cash.
    and is there anything else i should get checked besides test, e2, fsh and lh?

anybody know why a certain bloodwork lab website wont treat me because of my state? could i get my blood taken in another state and be fine?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    It's the law in that state - so it is not an issue with the provider. Don't you know someone in CT or NJ who can get the tests ordered for you? I think you will not be able to use your normal billing or mailing address.

You might consider doing a salivary cortisol curve.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Stop training for a month, sounds like you are voluntarily destroying your body thru overtraining.you need to rebuild and recover. After a month drop sets down to one per body group, working back up to two one month later. Keep an eye on what yuor body tells you.
    Overtraining means you break down your body faster than it can rebuild it.

I stopped for 3 months. My body has recovered and feels awesome after one month of lame assed workouts.,sometimes you need a good break
    Last edited by Simon1972; 05-01-2015 at 06:06 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by senior natty View Post
    anybody know why a certain bloodwork lab website wont treat me because of my state? could i get my blood taken in another state and be fine?
    Logistically and legally you could drive to another state and do it I am just not sure if you can work that out as far as your payment methods billing address having to be in the state. That depends on if the site your using will allow your billing addy to be in a state where they cannot legally prescribe blood work without seeing you personally. I would think as long as you going to go to a state where it is legal you should be able to do it.

after multiple days of searching for a lab thatll accept me even with my states laws i havent been able to come up with anything.
    i am going to have to settle with my last resort of addressing my doctor about this which im sure he'll be clueless about overtraining and the effects it has on your CNS and eventually your hormones. if i can can manage to get bloods done ill be sure to post them. i was thinking about just asking for total/free test and cortisol but while im at it i might as well ask for LH FSH and E2 as well.

currently on my 12th consecutive day of not training. been having a lot of highs and lows that i know are heavily influenced by the imbalance in my hormones. even went a got a massage today to help with stress and hopefully speed up recovery of my CNS.

two weeks now of this shit. i feel like stress of finals is playing a huge role in this overall CNS fatigue.

contemplating running clomid (help boost lh and fsh to my knowledge) 50/50/50/50/50/50 or until the problem resolves.. any opinions on going down this road? also i understand there can be quite the accumulation of estrogen if i choose this path.. just an AI to combat it?

correction: 25 mg ed as this is the dose used to treat low T

Thread Information