Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OingoBoingo

Thread: Low Sperm Count Need Help

bennyblue is offline New Member

Exclamation Low Sperm Count Need Help

Hey guys, I've been taking T for a couple of years now for TRT. All thought I feel better, my wife and I discovered an issue - which is, I have zero sperm now.

We want to have another baby and so I am just reaching out to see if you guys have any experience or suggestions in this regard.

I was going to come off of TRT, but i fear that i will feel like absolute crap if i do- i was told taking HCG can bring back the sperm.

Any suggestions? I want to keep taking T but want to produce my own sperm. Thanks

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Including hCG in your protocol will help. Would definitely do that first.

Dr. Crisler says that guys who have been on TRT for a while without hCG can start with 1,000IU for a few days (I read that as 3), and then drop to 100IU daily. Dr. Crisler has another protocol for guys who inject daily (350IU two days before and again one day before Testosterone injection), but I really like the idea of stimulating the boys daily.

I would give that a try for several months, and then test sperm again.

There are other things to try (such as hMG and Proviron ), but give the hCG a chance to work. You may notice that you also start to feel better including hCG in your protocol.

BTW, some hMG includes hCG, but I recommend getting hMG without hCG so you can have better control of your doses.
    NACH3 likes this.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Yes, dont come off TRT, that would be the last thing id suggest doing. Plenty of other things to try, clomid, HCG , HMG and even proviron , .

bennyblue is offline New Member
    Ok, next question, where can I get HCG and the right gear for taking it? I need to get started asap on this stuff. Do you guys have a place where you order the needles that would be needed and the HCG?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The easiest way is to go to a fertility doctor and get a prescription for it. It only takes one visit. I did the same thing a couple of years ago and walked out with one, no problem.

Other than that just google. It's not frequently fakes. I think a lot of people get their brands from India manufactures.

Best of luck

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyblue View Post
    Ok, next question, where can I get HCG and the right gear for taking it? I need to get started asap on this stuff. Do you guys have a place where you order the needles that would be needed and the HCG?
    Your TRT Doc would be the first person to ask for HCG considering he should have had you taking it from day one...

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    I had been with my wife for about 7 years before we had a child. When I went to the Endocrinologist they discovered I had a very low sperm count. I also discussed the TRT option with my Dr. I got a prescription for HCG and within the next month my wife was pregnant. After that I started my TRT. The HCG worked immediately for me.

I wasn't on TRT before I started the HCG but don't see why it wouldn't raise your sperm count.

Thread Information