Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hawk14dl

Thread: New Syringes - fricken awesome

Brett N is offline Senior Member

New Syringes - fricken awesome

So, I decided to change things up a bit and just wanted everyone to know that this is fantastic for me and if pinning subq has always been a little inconvenient for you ... this may help.

Firstly I started doing my injections (test and HCG ) with the same syringe months ago. Makes timing a more convenient thing and I haven't noticed any side effect change for me. 2x a week. Everyone is different though so just keep an eye out for anything abnormal. Maybe mood swings more or something else.

Just recently, last week, I received my package in the mail. 5 boxes of 27g, 1cc, 1/2 slin pin. A total count of 500. Very affordable and convenient. No longer have to lock a needle onto my luer lock syringe. Less trash. Less fussing about and the 27g draws just fine for a trt dose. Not sure I would use it for a blast but that's not what this post is about.

Summed up - 2 injections per week - 2 slin pins and 2 alcohol wipes as trash. That's it, so simple. Can't believe I never tried this before. Make sure to get 27g though, I tried my 30 and the draw was very slow.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    I recently went back to subq also. Got some 28 gauge 1/2 cc slin pins. Not doing hcg and test together but it is inexpensive to do. The draw is a bit slower than a 27 but very doable.
    Question, do you load test first when doing them together?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I always load hcg first. Fwiw
    Lifted1 likes this.

waylaid69 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    So, I decided to change things up a bit and just wanted everyone to know that this is fantastic for me and if pinning subq has always been a little inconvenient for you ... this may help.

Firstly I started doing my injections (test and HCG ) with the same syringe months ago. Makes timing a more convenient thing and I haven't noticed any side effect change for me. 2x a week. Everyone is different though so just keep an eye out for anything abnormal. Maybe mood swings more or something else.

Just recently, last week, I received my package in the mail. 5 boxes of 27g, 1cc, 1/2 slin pin. A total count of 500. Very affordable and convenient. No longer have to lock a needle onto my luer lock syringe. Less trash. Less fussing about and the 27g draws just fine for a trt dose. Not sure I would use it for a blast but that's not what this post is about.

Summed up - 2 injections per week - 2 slin pins and 2 alcohol wipes as trash. That's it, so simple. Can't believe I never tried this before. Make sure to get 27g though, I tried my 30 and the draw was very slow.
    How much test are injecting each time? You mentioned in another post that you are now off AI's.

I am only injecting 37.5mg test 2x per week. So, a total of 75.

I load the test first and then the HCG . I have my HCG mixed so .1cc is 250iu and 37.5mg test is .15.

The reason I load test first is because I put .15cc of air into test vial (from syringe) to equalize pressure and make draw easier. I was too worried about accidentally injecting a little HCG iinto the test vial. Not sure if it would have any affect on storing it or not. Once in a while I will put a pin with no plunger into HCG to equalize pressure but I havent found the vacuum near as troublesome as one in the test. Drawing with a 27G is slow enough without a vacuum fighting you.
    Last edited by Brett N; 05-12-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    I just wonder how much of a spike in E2 pinning both together would be. Sure would be more convenient.

If there is more of a spike, I honestly haven't noticed it but my TRT dose is pretty low. May be a little worse at 150. Not sure.

Thread Information