0331FTW is offline Associate Member

Running a Dbol cycle on TRT

Im currently on 180mg/week Test Cyp with HCG . Hitting a solid strength cycle this week for about 8 weeks. Wanted to get a few weeks bump. Would 180mg be good enough for a base for 50mg/day? Thinking for about four weeks..

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    My opinion? Not worth what you are doing. Its all a waste, from all angles.
    Im sure some people will chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Personal experience is that its a waste in the long run. I tried the exact same thing. I ran 50mg dbol /day for 4 weeks while keeping trt dose the same. I made some strength gains while on it (15-20 lbs on all major lifts), but it didn't last. I was back to pre-dbol strength levels by about a month later. I believe its too short a time to keep gains without a longer blast of test to go with it. It took about 3 more months of training just at regular trt levels to build back up to where I had been on dbol. In other words, the long term effect was the same as if I'd never bothered with the dbol in the first place. I do believe dbol has a place as a kick starter to a standard 10-12 week blast of higher test.

0331FTW is offline Associate Member
    What kind of cycle did you end up going with while on the TRT? I've ran cycles in the past but not since I've been on TRT. I thought about running some sustanon as well but not sure on how to dose everything. At the same time I get my blood levels taken every three months so I would have to make sure it was down to normal levels. With that being said would a short ester Test be the way to go if you are stacking on top of the Test Cyp? Would you still need to PCT since you are continuing on the TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Personal experience is that its a waste in the long run. I tried the exact same thing. I ran 50mg dbol/day for 4 weeks while keeping trt dose the same. I made some strength gains while on it (15-20 lbs on all major lifts), but it didn't last. I was back to pre-dbol strength levels by about a month later. I believe its too short a time to keep gains without a longer blast of test to go with it. It took about 3 more months of training just at regular trt levels to build back up to where I had been on dbol. In other words, the long term effect was the same as if I'd never bothered with the dbol in the first place. I do believe dbol has a place as a kick starter to a standard 10-12 week blast of higher test.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    How long have you been on TRT? Its best to wait at least a year to get your protocol dialed in before blasting. Its also more common for doctors to stretch blood work to every 6 months instead of 3 once they're comfortable with your levels. If you decide to blast, follow the first cycle guidelines in the AAS forum except for the pct part. You don't pct when on trt, just return to trt dose when done.

Thread Information